𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍ミ★

HEYYYYY i thought of this quickly so here yall go!

kinda nervous ab this cuz the book contains smut..so like ...what if it's not good 😞😞😞😞 ION WRITE SMUT SO LIKEEEE DONT COME FOR ME 💔💔💔💔💔

DISCLAIMER: just dont steal..cuz ik how to fight 😫.

and yall kno the rest ion even feel like typing it. but yeaaaa ! enjoy my loves i love yall mwahhh 💋

CONTAINS!!!: use of drugs, guns, violence, sex, etc.

!PREVIEW!

kay walked over to naylah's apartment door before he unlocked it with the spare key he had gotten a week prior. naylah actually had already told him to give it back because the two had got into an argument a couple days ago, but he refused.

naylah and kay had an on and off type of situation. they fucked on a regular basis, and that was how naylah gave him chances after chances.

but kay can be loving whenever he wanted. he just had a lot of issues he needed to deal with before trying to get in a relationship.

but naylah had already told him many times how she could help him be better. how she could love him, but kay just didn't want to be in a relationship.

he only had one relationship, and the girl used him. she dragged him through hell and back, and now he hated the thoughts relationships.

and of course naylah tried her best to be understanding. that's why she offered to leave kevin alone completely many times.

but everytime naylah tried to talk to somebody else, they would end up leaving because of kevin.

everytime.

so naylah couldn't really be happy if it wasn't with kay. but he still didn't want to be in a relationship with the girl. and naylah was just tired of it all, but she couldn't seem to stay away.

(that d too fire!! 🔥🔥)

naylah just wanted to prove to kay how she would be able to love him the way he deserved to be loved. but he just didn't want it.

naylah tossed and turned from the sound of her door opening and closing. she quickly shot her eyes open before hurriedly sitting up.

"who is that..?..kay is that you..?" naylah asked with fear in her voice before her bedroom door creaked open.

naylah watched kay come in, he was glistening from the moonlight. so naylah could already tell who it was.