⁰⁰⁴❦

KEVIN PEREZ

KEVIN PEREZ

BRONX NEW YORK
STUDIO
8:46PM

KEVIN was sitting down in the chair as he lit another blunt. he rocked side to side slightly as he stared off into space.

naylah hadn't been answering any of his calls, and it was his honestly pissing him off. he knew she didn't have work today either. kay knew her whole schedule.

naylah was mad at him for no reason. he hadn't did anything wrong in his eyes, and they weren't even together so it didn't matter.

kay lifted the blunt to his mouth before inhaling and letting out a ghost. he had too much on his mind, and he didn't like the feeling of overthinking. it just wasn't what he did.

cblu and setty both looked at kay with a confused face. they had never seen him act like this over a girl before. like ever

"you good g?" clbu asked the zoned out kay as he turned his head to his voice. kevin then nodded slowly at his question before turning back around and zoning back out again.

truth be told, kay didn't want to tell them anything about naylah. they often tried to flirt with her while he wasn't around, and he wasn't stupid.

but since kay and naylah weren't together. he figured he wouldn't say anything to them to avoid the many questions.

and he also didn't want them to think he felt something towards naylah if he defended her. so he just simply left it alone.

kevin let out a annoyed groan as the two boys looked at him confused. but kay just ignored them before standing up and exiting the room.

setty looked at clbu who looked back at him before shrugging. this wasn't like kevin, he never stressed about a bitch before.

kay walked into the corner making sure nobody was around before pulling out his phone. he then went to naylah's contact before pressing the small call button.

kevin slowly put his hand over his mouth waiting for naylah to pick up before he was quickly left with the sound of her voicemail.

kay cursed loudly as he balled his fists up. naylah wasn't playing smart at all. she was acting like he couldn't show up, and he was getting real fed up with naylah's recent attitude.

this is the reason kay needed to go fuck on somebody else instead. naylah wasn't in the mood for his games anymore, so now he didn't know what else to do.

he decided he would call one more time. it couldn't hurt right? surely she would answer this time, maybe she just wasn't near her phone.

nope

kay turned around and punched the wall angrily as he gripped his phone. naylah definitely had something coming for her now. kay hated when he got ignored. especially by her

he then stormed off back into the room before opening and slamming the door shut causing the two boys to look at him quickly.

"nigga chill out, what's up whichu?" setty asked with a small mug as kevin groaned. "she won't answer the fucking phone." kay said annoyed as clbu sighed loudly.

"over a bitch?" clbu asked crossing his arms as setty laughed. but kay wasn't laughing at all.

but as mentioned earlier, he didn't want them to think anything by him defending her.

kay just rolled his eyes before exiting the room quickly. and as he was making his way to the exit, a girl called out his name.

kevin turned around seeing a darkskin girl, and she barely had anything on. "come closer." the girl said with a smile as kay gave her a slight mug, he didn't even know who she was.

but nonetheless, he still went closer out of curiosity. "do i know you?" kay asked stopping infront of the girl.

the girl then smirked before she pulled kevin closer. but honestly, she was taking too long to talk, and kevin had shit to do.

"answer my question." kevin said annoyed as the girl quickly responded. "you wanna go into an empty room? there's a lot of things we can do in there.." she asked him with a smirk as kevin looked around.

he wasn't dumb. he knew exactly what she meant, but did he really want to do this?

well of course he did. naylah wasn't answering, and he was getting fed up. so why not use a distraction for the moment?

"lead the way" kay said pointing as the girl smiled from ear to ear before grabbing his hand and leading them into the empty studio.