Chapter 48: Dawn Winery moment

"WHAT THE HELL?! YOU TWO DOING THAT AGAIN?!" suddenly I heard Paimon yells at us, yes...she watches us doing this.

"PLUS, YOU BOTH DOING THAT IN FRONT OF THE ANCESTOR'S GRAVE?! YOU TWO ARE SO IDIOT!" geez, calm the fuck down, Paimon.

I and Scaramouche hearing Paimon's mad reply to her with a laugh. Hearing us laughing makes Paimon more upset with us.

"We're so sorry, Pai, we're so sorry...*laugh*!" I laugh again, "Same here, I apologize...*laughs*!" same as Scara.

"Huff...Paimon's already had a feeling that there must be a moment for you to do that again, even though we're doing adventure, but both of you are a couple anyway so..." Paimon says.

I and Scara get up to approach Paimon and both of us say sorry again to her, "Yeah, yeah, it's fine. Paimon means, Paimon just so shocked you two doing that in front of Paimon's eyes. Never...in Paimon's life...see such a thing...like that." she says.

"*Chuckles*, and you said that tree is the ancestor's grave? Liyue's ancestor?" Scara asks, "Oh yes, we're not telling you the story yet." I said.

I and Paimon tell the story of that tree where there is an ancestor's grave which is Azhdaha's grave.

Later...

"Azhdaha..." Scaramouche seems thinking about something.

"Hmm, what is it?" Paimon asks.

"No, it's just interesting about him," he says.

"Yeah, and you two doing that adult thing in front of his grave, he will be mad with you. If that happens, Paimon doesn't care at all and Paimon doesn't want to help you." Paimon says shaking her head while glancing at Scaramouche.

"For fuck sake, Paimon. He's dead anyway. He will not see, right, Y/N?" Scaramouche asks while glancing at me flirty again.

I just reply to him with a small chuckle and shake my head.

"Ugh, whatever, I cook these for you, enjoy." Paimon gives me a Come and Get It.

She gives another Come and Get It to Scaramouche then all of us eat while sharing jokes again

She gives another Come and Get It to Scaramouche then all of us eat while sharing jokes again. After our break, we continue our journey, this time...MONDSTADT!

Later...

"Oh, what a nice mansion!" Scaramouche crosses his finger to the place that I'm not strange again what it is.

"Oh, it's Dawn Winery," I said.

"Dawn Winery?" he asks.

As we are his tour guide, we explain about it blah blah blah such as Dawn Winery is the core of all the grapes producing wine until the CEO of the Dawn Winery himself, Diluc. I and Paimon also tell him about Diluc's family especially his father who first built Dawn Winery.

By the way, we arrived at Dawn Winery first because that's the fastest way to go to Mondstadt.

"Wanna go there?" I asked, "Of course!" Scara replied, "Ey, wait. Are we allowed to go inside there freely? That's his property." Paimon asks.

Shit, she's right, "Ah yes, you're right." I said.

"You wanna come in? Go ahead." suddenly I heard someone familiar in my ears.

Yes...it's Diluc. Came out of nowhere!

"Holy shit! Argh, don't make Paimon have a heart attack, please!" Paimon shouts.

"I apologize. I was just checking the grapes if the grapes already ripe or not. I'm sorry but (while looking at Scaramouche), who is this?" Diluc asked.

"Oh, he's our friend, Scaramouche. He's from Inazuma and came here because he wants to travel." I said, "Yeah, and we as his tour guide!" Paimon says.

"Oh, that's great then. Welcome to Mondstadt, Mr.Scaramouche. You said that you want to get inside of the Dawn Winery, go on." Diluc says.

"Really?! Thank you so much, Diluc! You're the best CEO ever!" Paimon says excitedly.

"Don't mention it. After I check other grapes ahead, I want to go to Fontaine." Diluc says, "You want to go to Fontaine? That's...far isn't it?" I asked.

"Yes, I need to go to Liyue and then to Sumeru, after that, I have to go to the desert in Sumeru. Then just to follow the river or the water in the desert, you'll find Fontaine," he explains.

Hearing that makes the three of us dizzy, wow...I'm not even exploring Sumeru yet!

"Good luck with that, Mr.CEO. Careful on the road." Paimon says, "Thank you for that. Well, I have to check the grapes again. You three go then." Diluc says then he approaches one of the grapes garden.

We go inside the Dawn Winery and enjoy our time there.

"Hmm...what a guy," Scaramouche says.

"What is it, dear?" I replied.

"Nothin. It's just...he has his hard work," he says.

"That's how the CEO or the owner of the big company felt like. They have to sacrifice themselves to earn what those little gold we called them Mora." I said.

"So that's Mr.Diluc. He...he's the one you mentioned before when you told the story," he says.

"Yes, of course. You just faced the guy right in front of your eyes." Paimon says.

I already order wines for the three of us, because it's Dawn Winery anyway. We get inside here just to see the interiors of this place it's useless. Order wines are the good manners I could call it.

The wine has arrived so we start to dig in!

We drink the wine and I know...as the non-alcoholic girl this wine tastes sucks. I see Paimon and she reacts the same as mine. As for Scaramouche-

"Hmm, taste...good." what?! He said that?

"Taste good? How's that-" Paimon says.

"C'mon, this drink it's tastes fine, it's tasty! Wait, I want to finish in one second." holy shit, what the hell Scaramouche?

"Oh, are you sure? Let Paimon count!" Paimon says.

And...he's right. He drinks the wine in one second and all I see in that glass it's now empty!

"Ah, told you," he says.

I and Paimon just drop our jaws, surprised by what we see now.

"Hi, servant! Can you get me another wine, please?" Scaramouche inquires.

"What the fuck, Scara?!" I said.

"Give me...as much as you want, servant," he says.

"Sorry, sir, but that is not allowed for the servant to serve you something that the servant wants." the servant says.

"Whatever, just...go. I'll pay you much." Scaramouche says, "Hi, I'm the one who orders..." I said glancing at him madly.

"Give me...another wine. As much as you want." Scaramouche says.

"Certainly, sir." the servant is forced to do that then she leaves.

"Scara...what the fuck?" I am confused af now.

"Dear, dear, calm down. I'll pay her much," he says.

"Do you bring much Mora then?" I asked.

"Do you think "Mother" gave me just 100.000 Mora? No, of course not! "If you want to go somewhere far away from Inazuma, I will give you much Mora." she said that," he says.

I and Paimon hearing that just shocked, so how much Mora did he bring even though he said 100.000 Mora is less? Goodness gracious.

******************