Chapter 43: Bitter is better than sweet

(WARNING!!! This chapter of Lost In Tsurumi Island contains words children should not read. For those of you who are under 17 years old, I suggest you don't read this chapter because it includes sexual elements. Thank you for understanding my advice, happy reading!)

Scaramouche's P.O.V.,

All along the way home, back to Tenshukaku, I'm just chuckling all the time. In my head, my adult moment with Y/N was stuck and I want to do that again next time. Oh my, how am I to tell this to "Mother"? Is she gonna be mad if I tell the truth?

I'm on my way to my room when suddenly someone's calling me.

"Scara!" oh, as I expected, "Mother".

"Oh, hello, "Mother"," I replied to her.

"So? How's the date?" she asks flatly.

"Oh, the date's so fine, "Mother"! Ah, can't wait to do that again..." I said bluntly.

She frowns at me, "Huh? You mean, do the date again?" 

"Oh! Ah...yeah, do the date again, "Mother". Because it's so fun dating her. She's just...fabulous." I said nervously.

I guess my nervous tone makes her more suspicious of me, darn it.

"Scara, I can see lies in your eyes, lies in your tone the way you talk with me. Tell me what date you did with her." shit, shit! She begins to make me uncomfortable.

"Oh no..."Mother", I'm afraid to say this to you." I said, "Better bitter or honest than sweet but lying." she says, keeps interrogating me.

I give up there. With my heavy sigh I...I told her what I did to Y/N. Gosh, I regret doing that, hmm...but at least I already knew how it feels the feeling of having s*x.

Later...

Ugh, I told her already but "Mother"'s just silent while closing her eyes. She seems to digest the story deeply.

"Hmm..." she says.

"That's all, "Mother". I..." I try my best to be brave, "I'm so sorry, "Mother"! I'm doing something even worse than the one I killed innocent people of Inazuma. If you want to take me away, throw me away again...I'm ready for that to happen."

"Having that supposedly happened when the couple was already married, I know. But...my lust for my love with her...it's huge and I can't hold it anymore." I explained to her, "So in the end...I have a married couple moment with her. I'm...I'm so sorry, "Mother","

I'm just brave saying words but I'm not brave looking at her, even she's not looking at me, she keeps closing her eyes while silent.

What's her answer after this? What's her answer after this? I'm scared now...sheesh.

"That's bitter to hear, but I rather choose the bitter tea without poison than a sweet tea with poison. You know what I mean?" she says.

"Huh? You're not angry at me, "Mother"?" I asked her.

She shakes her head, "Like I told you, honesty is where you let out your problem smoothly but lies are where you can hold your problem but in the end, it'll be cracked forcefully or when someone knows it."

"You're a puppet anyway. Even if you want to do that again she'll not be pregnant. I mean, you're not purely human, you are just like a human." her words made me realize, "But...if you want to do that again, I recommend you to do that somewhere no one knows or no one's there. Somewhere darker..."

"I did that. Somewhere such as Tsurumi, many people are not brave enough to go there. Only someone that ever went there or has strong guts." I scratch my back head because I'm still shy about what I've just told her.

After a while we talked, we went to our room and I immediately dropped myself in my futon bed. I scream as loud as I can, no one will hear my scream anyway because my face is covered with my pillow. I act tantrum just to flashback my time with her in Tsurumi Island.

"I am a puppet. Yeah...how come I don't realize that? I...I can do that again with her anytime I want then! She won't get pregnant cause I don't have sperm, holy shit...I can fuck her again!" I said tantrumly, rolling myself on the floor.

But when I have a 'date' with her? Hmm...I'm tired so I decided to sleep.

3 hours later...

Geez, my stomach making a sound now, yeah...I'm starving. Ah yes I remember, I didn't have dinner that day and just went to sleep. I get up from my bed and then search for food in the kitchen.

"Ouji Scaramouche, what are you doing here at midnight?" suddenly I hear someone calling me (by the way Ouji is 'Prince' in Japanese).

Oh, it's one of my servants, "Oh, I'm just...search for food. I'm not dinner yet." I said. 

There is like a shift rules for servants and securities in Tenshukaku, so no wonder there are some servants available at midnight.

"Oh my, hold on, Ouji Scaramouche, I'll make it for you," she says.

I just stay silent there while looking at my servant who knows about cooking to cook food for me. She walks back and forth to take ingredients. My servant wants me to stay in the dining room, so I go there. I sit down on one of the chairs and then wait for the servant to come with food.

Any minutes later...

"Ouji Scaramouche, your dinner's ready." she comes out from the kitchen with a tray full of food.

She puts the tray on the table and then puts the food one by one in front of me. Oh wow, these foods must be tasty!

"Itadakimasu, Ouji Scaramouche." she says. (By the way, Itadakimasu is the meaning of 'enjoy your meal' in Japanese).

"Thank you so much, Miss." I replied, "Oh yes, can I ask you something?"

"Yes, Ouji Scaramouche, what is it?" she replies.

"Can you tell me... this food, please?" I know it's a dumb question but I'm in Snezhnaya all along.

"Oh, this is Unagi Chazuke, this is Tricolor Dango, and this is Ocha Tea," she explains.

"Oh, alright then. Thank you so much, Miss." I said.

"You're welcome, Ouji Scaramouche," she replies then leaves me.

I eat Unagi Chazuke first and it tastes so fire! I like it so much! After the bowl of Unagi Chazuke's empty, I dig in the dessert, Tricolor Dango. Holy shit, tastes so good! Tastes sweet! And for my drink, Ocha Tea. Geez, I'm kinda bored with Ocha Tea. But so far, the dinner's great, I like them all!

Damn, I feel so satisfied with the dinner and my belly's now full. But I want to know how that servant or my chef cooks Unagi Chazuke because I like it so much. Next time, I want to know the recipe and let them teach me to cook it.

*Yawn*, still midnight and I guess I'd better go back to sleep. I wonder what am I gonna do in a day later?

******************