Chapter 44: Hi, I come with you too!

Y/N's P.O.V.,

"Hi, Pai!" I call Paimon.

"What's up?" she replies.

"Wanna go adventure again? Maybe now to Liyue or Mondstadt? Because honestly, Inazuma is getting boring for me." I said.

"Hell yeah, I want it! How about we go to Liyue first, because Liyue is nearer to Inazuma. Then after we are satisfied in Liyue we go to Mondstadt! Awh, how fun!" Paimon says excitedly.

"Nice idea, Pai! Alright let's-"

*Tok, tok tok*

I'm not finished with my words but someone just knocks on the door suddenly. I and Paimon look at the door then I approach the door to see who it is.

 I and Paimon look at the door then I approach the door to see who it is

"Good morning, dear!" S-Scaramouche?! What is he doing here?!

"S-Scara?! M-morning!" I replied but I was still shocked with him.

"Oh, not you again," Paimon says.

"*Chuckles*, how are you?" he asks.

"I-I'm good. You?" I answered nervously.

"Same here, hi, don't be that nervous, dear. Why's that?" he asks making me more blushing with him.

I shake my head, "N-no! I-I'm just-"

"Hi..." he grabs my chin up to see his face. I look down because I'm blushing and shy a bit.

Shit, I did even worse than this with him back in Tsurumi Island, why am I still nervous and shy in front of him?

Both of us look at each other silently, "I rather choose the bitter tea without poison than a sweet tea with poison. You know what I mean?" he asks while gently rubbing my head.

I shake my head, don't understand what is he talking about, "Better bitter or honest than sweet but lying." he says.

I just realized that, why is he being wise now?

"I...I'm sorry. I was just surprised by your sudden appearance. Then with your...this behavior...making me more...blushing." I said.

He chuckles at me and I can feel there's an awkward atmosphere with Paimon.

"Forget about that, dear. So, do you have a plan today?" he asks.

"Yes, she has! One second before you knocking the door Paimon and Y/N already planned to go to Liyue and Mondstadt. There's...business we have to do suddenly." gosh, Paimon.

"Oh, alright then. Uh, can I go with you two?" he inquires, "Because I'm out of a job. I'm bored and you two that I knew always going somewhere interesting."

I look at Paimon and in my eyes, she picturing disagree in her eyes, it's like she doesn't want me to go date with him for a while and just go adventure like we always did. Anyway, I did date with him yesterday like it's very early to date with him today.

"Awh, c'mon, ladies. Can I, please? I promise if there's bad happen I'll protect you." he says.

"Ugh, fine, fine. You can go with us." Paimon suddenly agrees.

"Oh, really? Oh my, thank you so much!" he says excitedly, "I'm just accompanying you and I'm not gonna bother your business you said earlier, don't worry."

"Alright, *chuckles*, let's go to the Waverider!" I said.

"Alright. Let's go! Can't wait to go to those countries you mentioned before!" it's so funny to see him like a little kid, jumping excitedly.

All of us go to the Waverider Waypoint in Ritou. That place is Inazuma's harbor to Liyue.

In the middle of the ocean inside Waverider...

"Woohoo! It's been a long time since we rode this thing!" Paimon says.

"Really? I don't think so. We've been riding Waverider like three, four, or five days ago. The last one we want to call 'Balladeer' again in Mt.Kanna's cave." I said glancing at Scara and he's chuckling at me.

"I hate that name," he says while chuckling.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, you puppet," Paimon says lazily.

"I ever boarding a huge ship when I was still in Snezhnaya. It's not comfortable tho, because the cold atmosphere there made me chill down my spine." Scara tells.

"So Snezhnaya was that extremely cold?" I asked.

"Yes, if your journey's already arrived there, just prepare for a bold and big jacket. And cotton hat, gloves, boots, socks." he says, "Holy shit, pretty nervous Paimonself to go there." Paimon says.

"Want me to be your tour guide? *Chuckles*." he chuckles, "Oh, you're dreaming, you puppet. Our journey from Mondstadt, Liyue, and Inazuma never hired a tour guide at all!" Paimon says while riding.

I just laugh at both of them joking each other, "Hi, when are we gonna arrive?" I asked while laughing.

"Ay ay, captain," Paimon replied then rode the Waverider again.

"Awh, your laugh's so cute, Y/N." Scaramouche begins to tease me.

"Shut up, Scara. It's not time for us to-"

He suddenly hugs me from my back then his head lies on my left shoulder, making me blush again! Paimon who looks at me in this damn position with Scaramouche hugging me from my back just shakes her head. All I do there is laugh at his actions like this.

Suddenly, I can feel him start kissing my left neck, again. Still, I laugh at his action.

"Hi! It's not date time! It's adventure time, you puppet!" Paimon's mad this time.

"Ugh, shut up, you clumsy fairy. Let me have a good time with Y/N. You're driving, "he says, then kissing my left neck, making me laugh.

******************