Chapter 41: Y/N's back with-

(WARNING!!! This chapter of Lost In Tsurumi Island contains words children should not read. For those of you who are under 17 years old, I suggest you don't read this chapter because it includes sexual elements. Thank you for understanding my advice, happy reading!)

Paimon's P.O.V.,

"Please, please! Who's again kidnapped her?! Why?!" I cried in front of Gorou. 

Both of us just awake from our slumber a few seconds ago but we don't see Y/N anywhere. At first, I thought she was going somewhere around Watatsumi Island, but so far Gorou and I have searched for her, she's not anywhere!

"Geez, calm down, Paimon. Maybe she's already awake and doesn't want to wake us because we're sleeping so restful?" Gorou says, "What the hell? No way! Even if Y/N is already up, she must be still around here! She won't leave...leave Paimon just like that." I disagree very much with him.

I'm crying again just like the last time I searched for her in Tsurumi Island. If yes she got kidnapped again, but who will? No one is brave facing Y/N, just to see her eyes many people throw respect at her, except the evil one but still!

The Balladeer was injured (recovery), no way he can't kidnap Y/N, he's weak now. Why my days in Inazuma back these days or weeks or months are so horrible? 

I can feel someone pat my left shoulder, I open my eyes and I see Gorou calm me down, "I know it's hard for you to lose your very loyal best friend. But honestly, I have no idea where she is now."

"*Hiks*, it's ok. *Hiks*, Paimon just doesn't want this tragedy to happen again. Twice." I wipe my tears away.

"Hello, guys!" suddenly I heard someone calling us, the voice's...it's...

"Y-Y/N?" I look at someone who just came to approach us.

"Paimon!" it's Y/N! Thank Archon she's back in such a short time!

I and her hugging together and my tears bursts to death again, "Y/N!! Please don't leave Paimon just like that! *Hiks*, Paimon doesn't want the tragedy from Tsurumi to come back again! Stay with Paimon forever, Y/N!!" 

"I'm so sorry, Pai! I'm very sorry, I was just-" Y/N's not finished her words suddenly Gorou already interrupted us, "And...you?" he's facing someone true with Y/N-wait, what?!

"Wait! Aren't you that-"

"Ahem." Y/N gives me a signal that I don't have to say this 'secret'.

"Oh? So you both know each other? I mean, who are you? I saw that you're going with Y/N." Gorou asks, "Oh, I'm just a friend of theirs, Y/N and Paimon." Balladeer answers.

"Yeah...you must be confused why I'm gone suddenly, right? I'm sorry but the story's like this, I was awake for no reason and then someone just called me and when I turn around, it's him." Y/N explains, hmm...ok?

"We say "Hi!" but you two do not hear me because your sleep is so restful. I approached him and had a conversation, but he said, "How about we continue our conversation somewhere far away from them?" he asked me and I agreed."

"Yes, after that we scroll around Wa...Wata...what again of this island's name?" Balladeer continue, "Watatsumi Island." Gorou replies, "Yeah, that's what I meant. We were scrolling around Watatsumi Island while talking about this and that." Balladeer says.

"Then we found a cave, you know, that cave there is...we can call simply "Cube Hydro Monster". Both of us challenge ourselves to know who's the stronger. After the monster died, we took a rest in that cave and had a conversation again." Y/N tells.

"Yes, while we eat snacks, pretty lovely," Balladeer says.

I don't know if it's just me or Gorou too feeling something kinda fishy inside of their explanation now. Because I see Y/N's kinda nervous just to tell her story with Balladeer.

"Alright, hmm... based on your outfit, Mister, you're from Inazuma, right? But how come you don't know just the name of this island?" oh shit, Gorou's fire now.

"Oh, I'm so sorry about that, uuh...General Gorou. I'm from Inazuma but since I was young I already worked in Liyue, because my parents are merchants. So they engaged me to Liyue to help them trade. And they said to me "We won't leave you alone in our homeland, you are our son so you must stay on our side"." bruh, I know who this guy fr but he said that just to manipulate Gorou.

"Besides Liyue, I also went to Mondstadt so it's very rare for me to go back to my homeland," he says, I see his face's kinda nervous.

"Oh, I see then. I'm sorry that I'm too suspicious of you, Mister." Gorou says, "Alright, I guess this time I have to go back to my mess. See you all later, friends!"

"See ya!" I replied as well as Y/N.

Gorou vanished in just a second after that. Now, I have to ask a lot of questions to Y/N and Balladder.

"Now, you two. I know you both were lying earlier." both of them just scratch their back head nervously, "I have one main question, how can you recover so easily, Balladeer?"

"Well, there's still a bit of hurt on my chest, my back, and my head. But it's fine tho. I just...I just want to see Y/N again." he says what now? Want to see Y/N again?

"Instead of you asking us a bunch of questions, let me tell you the chronology about what is going on with both...*chuckles* of us." this is getting sus for me, she's chuckling while glancing at Balladeer.

Hmm...what could that be?

Later...

"WHAT?!" holy shit! What am I just listening to before? Y/N did romantic stuff with Balladeer and had s*x?! 

"WHAT THE FUCK, YOU TWO?!"

"Sst! Keep your voice down, Pai! Please!" Y/N says.

"Eww, eww, eww!!" I can imagine their doing now in my mind, ugh!

"Please don't tell this to anyone, even with "Mother" and Ei. I just...I just can't hold on longer for doing that, ok?" Balladeer says with a chill tone.

"I mean...ugh! I mean...UGH!" I keep thinking about that and I'm trying to delete it from my brain, "Ugh...no wonder you and him were talking romantically back in Tenshukaku when he's still being recovery."

"Uh-huh. Well, I had the same feeling as his'. And doing that it's...oh my...I feel like I want to do that again, dear. Doing that it's so good." what's going on with Y/N now?! She's like being horny this time.

Both of them chuckle together meanwhile I'm still confused with shocked, "Oh? You want it again? Was that not enough for you, dear?" Balladeer asks.

"I mean, we could do that again later or next time," Y/N replies then I can see Balladeer's getting closer to Y/N.

He kisses her left neck...roughly, with Y/N a bit moaning. WHAT AM I LOOKING AT NOW?!

"Dear, how about now? This island it's so beautiful for both of us doing that again, what do you say?" Balladeer asks, "C'mon, Scara. We just did that not for an hour ago. Poor Paimon here." Y/N answers while glancing at me.

"Please, you two, stop! Can we just...go back home? It's already dusk." I said.

"Agreed. You back home too, Scara. I'm afraid your "Mother"'s gonna be worried about you." Y/N says, "Agreed, my dear. Just tell me if you want another date in the future or I'll come to your house, ok?" Balladeer says.

Y/N just nods then Balladeer goes home first. I look at Y/N madly.

"You, Y/N. *Sigh*..." I'm done with this thing, "I'm sorry, Pai. You know yourself about what love means, right?" she answers.

"Well, yeah...but with that...wasn't it too much?" I asked, "*Chuckles*, you can say that. Hmm, my mistake as well. But, hi, can we go home now just like you said?" she asked.

I just nod while still thinking about what Y/N and Balladeer doing...argh, whatever! They're not even married yet and they already-

Fuck that love stuff, there's no love without lust, right?

******************