Chapter 47: Please forgive me, dear

(WARNING!!! This chapter of Lost In Tsurumi Island contains words children should not read. For those of you who are under 17 years old, I suggest you don't read this chapter because it includes sexual elements. Thank you for understanding my advice, happy reading!)

"Oh, c'mon!" Paimon's voice woke me from my slumber while my position was still with Scara.

"You sleep with him?! Darn it, you leave Paimon again!" of course she doesn't like that.

"Oh...sorry, Paimon. It's his fault so..."

"My fault?" suddenly he replies to my words as he disagrees with that.

"*Sighs*, there's no 'time together' when a couple's dating, right?" Paimon asks.

"You consider this journey to be dating? I mean, our dating?" I replied.

"Kinda. Ugh, forget about it. How about we shower then go breakfast then continue our journey?" she asks.

We both agree I wake up first but Scaramouche holds my right arm, letting me stay for a while with him.

"Y-Y/N..." Scaramouche says.

"Hmm?" I answered.

"Can I get a kiss before I wake up from this bed?" what a request.

I roll my eyes at his sweet behavior like this, then I kiss him. He goes up from the bed then both of us go shower.

In front of the bathroom door...

I already heard a shower playing, which means Paimon goes to shower first.

"Paimon's first, second me and you're the last," I said.

He frowns at me, "What the? Why I'm last?"

"Oh? You wanna go ahead? Well, I let you." I said.

"N-no, I mean..." he scratched his back head while blushing, "I mean...how about I also go to the second one?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" I was confused then suddenly realization kicked in.

"Wait...does that mean..."

"Yeah, dear. You and I go together." his eyes flash flirting with me.

I shake my head fast, "N-no! As I told you before, I am the second and you're the last." I said, "Enough with that kind of thing, please. Enough."

I got a bit mad with his 'sweet' behavior or I shall call it too sweet because it's getting very annoying. Geez, his annoying behavior doesn't let go.

"Awh, my dear's now mad. C'mon, if you're angry, your face's getting uglier." he says annoyingly, "Ugh, shut up! Enough with your jokes!" I said still madly.

Although I'm very mad at him he's acts underestimate me. Fuck...is this what the life of a couple feels like? Even more tiring than doing a journey.

"Ugh, stop you two! It's still in the morning and you both already made a clash situation." Paimon gets out of the bathroom while wiping her hair with her towel.

She passes us, while I and Scaramouche look at each other, "I'm go first." I said.

"*Sighs*, disappointed." he just says that but I don't care. Still, I get inside of the bathroom.

Later after breakfast as well...

We continued our journey, going to Stone Gate, Wuwang Hill, Qingce Village, and Minlin areas (and that's the most exhausting place because Minlin is huge). We also took a few breaks in the middle of our journey.