Chapter 42: Dinner with Samurai

Y/N's P.O.V.,

"Umm, how about we go to Uyuu Restaurant?" suddenly Paimon changed her mind, "If we go home too early, what are we gonna do?"

"Hmm, you're right, Paimon. You're hungry already?" I asked.

"Yeah! This time, Paimon's gonna pay the bill, what do you say?" she says.

Hearing that of course I want it, "Promise, ok? Don't make me gonna pay in the end."

"Promise, that will not happen," she says.

At Uyuu Restaurant,

"Ok, I'll order Five Pickled Treasures, Omellete Rice, Onigiri, Rice Cake Soup, and Ocha Tea, please!" as usual she will order many and many foods, "How about you, Y/N?"

"Hmm...I'll have the Sakura Tempura, Tonkotsu Ramen, and Ocha Tea, please," I said.

"Coming right up, customers! Just wait for a moment." says the waiter.

While we were waiting, I talked randomly about our next journey, places in Inazuma, and talking about our friends (like Kazuha, Ayaka, etc). The topic that we love so much is when we're talking about someone, I don't know it's just so fun to talk about someone.

After a while, the food came to our table. Now we dig in!

"I still don't know about how he can be a Samurai," Paimon says.

"Hmm? You mean Kazuha?" I replied.

"Yeah! Look at himself, as Paimon saw him, he's still so young to be a Samurai. Being a Samurai has the age rules, right?" she says.

I frown at her, "I don't know, but maybe our visions are different, Pai. The way I saw Kazuha all the time we met him, he's still young but I think with his ability he deserves to get himself a Samurai."

"Oh, yeah I guess you're right," Paimon says while eating voraciously.

Suddenly I heard a main door open, I ate with Paimon on the first floor so if someone entered the restaurant must could be heard. While my eyes catch who's coming, I'm shocked.

"Huh, speak of the devil," I said.

"Oh, Kazuha!" her call made Kazuha realize that.

"Oh, it's you two." he approaches us.

"Nice to meet you again, Samurai!" I said.

"Same here, can I join you two for later? I want to order first," he asks.

"Sure, sure!" Paimon replies.

Kazuha orders the food then he goes back to us, "*Sighs*..."

"What is it, Kazuha? Something's on you?" Paimon asks.

"No, it's just...General Sara," he says lazily.

"Sara? What's up with her?" I asked.

"Not too much, coincidently both of us met each other in Yae Publishing House. I just wanted to buy a book that recently viral but suddenly in that book shop I met her," he says.