Chapter 46: Stay in Wangshu Inn

We explored more in Liyue, after from Liyue Harbor we started in Luhua Pool, Guili Plains, and now we are in Yaoguang Shoal, chilling on a small beach while enjoying the afternoon sky.

"So far, how's Liyue, Scara?" I asked.

"Hmm, nice. I love it. Even if we do not explore Liyue's all spots, I can see from those two places and now in Yaoguang Shoal already beautiful." he answers.

"I bet all Teyvat's countries must be beautiful. Hmm, Y/N." Paimon calls me.

"What?" I replied.

"What we have no explore yet?" she asks.

"Still many. We're not going to Sumeru yet, remember what Yae Miko mentioned at that place? She said, "After going here, I recommend you to go to Sumeru.". Or something like that." I answered.

"Ah yes, Sumeru." Paimon says.

"Wait a minute, did you just say Yae Miko?" Scaramouche asks.

"Mhm, why's that?" I replied.

"Oh, nothing. Well, I know her too. She's...she's very annoying." he says.

"No shit, we ever talked with her and she's...uuh...her words just make Paimon goosebumps," Paimon says.

"But she has her wise too," I said.

"Yes, wise, but Paimon doesn't like if we talk much with her. It's just...uncomfortable." Paimon says.

I just chuckle and then continue to enjoy the breeze and afternoon sky. Hmm, I wonder what Sumeru looks like, what Fontaine looks like, Natlan, Snezhnaya, Khaenri'ah. Damn, so much we have to explore, and it must be another Archon's problem. Even chests, Waypoint, Domains, Statue of the Seven, and more!

It's fun doing such adventures, especially since I have a loyal and kind companion, Paimon. But, if Scaramouche also follows us, I guess that's not bad. 

Suddenly I can feel water drops on my head, I touch my head and there are more water drops on my head. Yes, it's starting to rain. The afternoon orange sky turns to be grey so fast.

"Oh fuck, it's raining!" Paimon starts to panic.

"Huh, rain. (Looks at me)." he looks at me gently, "Come here, dear. You can stay under my hat."

"Oh, thank you," I said, gosh I'm blushing again.

We get up from our seats and then start to run a little.

"Hi! You're not giving your hat to Paimon as well?! How dare you!" I can hear Paimon yelling at Scara which makes me just laughing.

"Sorry, clumsy fairy. Only for the VIP, and that's Y/N," he says.

"You bitch! Just tell me she's your special someone!" I laugh hard at Paimon.

"*Laugh*! Guys, c'mon. How about we go to Wangshu Inn now?" I said.

"Wangshu what now?" Scara says.

"Alright, let's go! We can eat too there!" Paimon says.

We go to Wangshu Inn not far from Yaoguang Shoal. We can spared from rain in there.

Later...

We go inside the Wangshu Inn so we can spared from the rain

"Ah, hello, Traveler and Paimon! And, you sir." Verr Goldet the recipsionist welcomes us.

"Hello again, Verr Goldet!" Paimon replies.

"Oh, you look very wet, Paimon. Do you want a room to make you warmer? We still have rooms if you want." she inquires.

"Yes, please. For the three of us." I said.

"Alright, here's your key." Verr offers the key then I take it, "Thank you so much!" I said, "You are very welcome! Enjoy your stay!" she said.

We go to the room based on the key number. 

"Yes! Fireplace!" Paimon takes the matches on the fireplace, makes a fire, and throws it into it.

The atmosphere turns to be warm after she does that. I like it. We were from the rain and it's cold out there, here...it's cozy.

"Hmm, such a nice place," Scara says.

"You like it?" I asked while lying down on one of the beds. There are 2 beds in this room.

He sits next to me, "Of course. It's cozy." 

"Hi, how about we stay here just for today?" Paimon asks while warming herself in front of the fireplace.

"Good idea. We can dinner in here as well." I said.

We have to rest for a while until our stomachs crumble. We go down to Smiley Yanxiao's kitchen to have dinner. Just like at Wanmin Restaurant, the three of us ate while gossiping. It's just fun eating while gossiping, ok?

While gossiping, Scaramouche gossips about his "Mother". So far, he's talked positively about his "Mother". Not only that, but the weird also cute thing is when I told him that I met many men who became my friends such as Kaeya, Diluc, Xiao, etc, his face immediately showed hate to me.

"Seriously? I can't believe you met with other men who became your friends." he's jealous again.

"They're just friend of mine, Scara. Don't be like that." I said patting his shoulder.

"But still, don't they dare to treat you sweetly like that blue-haired guy back in Liyue Harbor. Only I can do it," he says while sipping a tea.

After he sips his tea, he kisses me for a second, "That is sweeter than that guy who wants to treat you to food, right?" he asks.

I'm just blushing with his doing then I reply to him with just a chuckle.

"Ugh, again." Paimon is disgusted with that.

"We're sorry, Pai. By the way, want to go back to our room again?" I asked.

Both of them agreed then we went back to our room. Inside our room, we talk again, but now it's not gossip, but about ourselves such as hobbies, favorite food, favorite color, etc. I know it's like a childish conversation, but because Paimon and Scaramouche are always joking, they crowd the conversation.

Until all of us were sleepy so we decided to go to bed, waiting for the next day of our adventure!

At midnight,

"Y/N..." suddenly someone's whispering at me, I open my eyes lazily and it turns out it is Scara.

"W-what is it, Scara?" I replied to him whispering too.

By the way, I sleep with Paimon meanwhile Scara sleeps alone.

"I...I want-"

"You want what? You're hungry again?" I asked.

"N-no, no. I...I want...c-can you sleep with me? I'm feeling lonely." he asks.

His words like that make me wake up instantly, "Sleep with you? No." 

"Awh, c'mon, Y/N." Scara wears his disappointed childish face.

"N-O, no," I said.

Suddenly I can feel Scara carrying me then he drops me in his bed.

"Argh...what the-"

"There you go." he sleeps behind me then he hugs me from behind, "This is what I want."

Gosh, please, this is making me blush again! He's not even lonely sleeping here at least I and Paimon still beside him.

Ugh, this man...he can't leave me just a second. I mean that's kind of him as my boyfriend but still...HE'S MAKING ME BLUSH!

******************