MB_24

Son Chaeyoung's POV

Tomorrow has come and me and Jisung has been following Mina wherever she goes. Checking tge weapons, updating the investigation in Haewon's mansion.

"There are no certain marks left by the attacker in your sister's mansion ma'am" Mr. Seo cleared his throat as Mina massaged her temple to indicate that she has been stressing.

"But we did find this on the hall where your sister celebrated her birthday" Mr. Seo handed Mina a bullet that has been found.

I can clearly remember people wearing black masks terrorizing Haewon's party.

"The bullets have some logo in it. I'm pretty sure this logo indicates a certain Mafia organization." Mina stared at the logo with her eyes filled with anger.

"the Minatozakis" she stated. She handed me the bullet for me and Jisung to look at. The bullet was marked with a capital letter M.

Wait.

I recognized this mark.

I suddenly recalled when Chief introduced me to this mission. He showed me a couple of slides where the victims of murder was marked with a capital letter M.

My eyes widened.

I need to report this to the chief.

I took a deep breathe and my forehead got covered in sweat for no reason. Why do I suddenly feel uneasy instead of being hapoy that I already discovered who's behind all the killings in the city.

"Are you okay Chaeyoung?" Jisung asked as he pat my back for comfort. "I am fine Jisung" I exhaled. Soon, Mina noticed my discomfort and later asked me what's wrong.

"I need to go to the bathroom" I excused myself and gladly Mina recognized it. I hurridly went out to go to my room I took a pen and a paper to write Chief what I know. I didn't make it long. Just enough for him to know the details.

I hurridly went down the elevator to put the mail on the mailbox. I was about to step out the elevator when I came across with Jiyeon face to face.

"oh you startled me Jiyeon!" I startled as she was left confused. "Are you okay Chaeyoung? You look really sweaty" she tilted her head and I cleared my tgroat to avoid suspicions.

"Mina gave me an errand so if you'll excuse me" I carried on with my walk as i looked back at her she was already in the elevator and she smiled at me.

I hurridly placed the mail in the mailbox and went back inside. It's very odd that I'm feeling a very uneasy feeling at the moment. Not because I discovered that it isn't the Myoui's who were behind all the crimes.

There really is something that happened that I didn't know. What is this feeling?

This nervous mixed with sad and worriedness feeling.

__________________________________________

Gaon's POV

I woke up with something covering my eyes resulting me to see a pitch black. But I can hear nothing. Am I dead?

I heard footsteps coming to me. I felt a hand grab the clothe covering my eyes. And this time i saw a brighten room with a huge guy in front of me.

"Where- Where am I?!" I exclaimed as I looked around confused at the unfamiliar place I am in. Tied in a chair with a big guy in front of me.

What is this?! Some kind of stripping club?

"I can see you have gained your consciousness" a woman's voice echoed through the close brightened room. The big guy went to the side revealing a young adult wearing a fit body con dress. I must say, she's really beautiful.

"who are you?!" I mentained my guard. "oh silly me. I forgot, I haven't introduced myself" she chuckled.

"I am Minatozaki Sana" she introduced "Why am I here?!"

"Oh dear chill!" she held her hand in front of my face. "You have a strong build boy"

"I need a teenager like you to serve our assassination in a certain organization. And don't worry, we will always have your back. We will secure ur life Son Gaon" she smirked.

"How did you know my name?!"

"Oh did you forgot you are wearing your ID?" she raised her eyebrows and I immediately felt embarassed.

"don't worry we will make you strong" she mentioned. The big guy went to open a case full of injections and I immediately got scared.

"What are you trying to do?!" I tried to get out from the tight rope around my body but my strength is too weak.

"don't be scared, we just need a little lab rat for instrument"

The big guy got near me pointing the injection in my neck and i keep grunting and moving giving him a hard time injecting it.

"NO! NO! STOP!! I HAVE A SISTERR! SHE WILL GET WORRIEee---"

The next thing I knew, I felt the sharp needle hit my neck and again, i lost my consciousness.

__________________________________________

Third Person's POV

The people in the Myoui's corporation had been very busy for preparing they're attack. Mina hosted various of meetings for the captains in each category know they're disegnated task.

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung and Jisung is in the laboratory with The Hwangs, the fox looking twins.

"Why aren't you two in Mina's meeting?" Chaeyoung asked as Mr. Hwang gave Ms. Hwang a glass of blue fluid inside.

"we are too busy to attend, and besides she told us to concentrate our work in the lab" Ms. Hwang answered.

"Also we haven't introduced ourselves properly. Im Hwang Hyunjin and this is my sister, Hwang Yeji" they both smiled at the two assistant and later introduced their selves too.

The two assistant helped testing the weapons that the twins made. Then the door opened revealing Jiyeon with a checklist on her hand.

"Don't mind me, I'm just here to check the progress" she stated so the people let her be.

After the Jiyeon checked all the materials she bid her goodbye to her colleagues in the lab and proceeded to go out.

She placed the checklist on her desk where it is located in tge office she shared with her boyfriend Bangchan. She saw Bangchan sleeping soundly on his desk and a smile crept on her face.

She took her coat and covered it to the lad and placed a peck on his check and proceeded to exit their office.

She went outside the mansion to take a fresh air. She sighed and dialed her phone.

"hello?" she stated.

"They're on the move"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.