MB_19

Third Person's POV

Body guards escorted the younger brother of their boss to the garden where Myoui Mina usually entertain her guest.  But Lee know is not a guest. he is just like any other personel in his sisters mansion.

"Cedric, where is my sister?" Leeknow asked Cedric as he sipped a tea not knowing how hot it is causing to burn his tongue.

"I'm afraid to inform you sir, but I do not have the schedule of your dear sister, so I do not know where your sister is right now." Cedric formally replied to the lad.

"is that so?" he answered. "then who is holding her schedule then?" he added a question.

"it was her bodyguard sir" Cedric answered talking about Chaeyoung.

"oh, that Chaeyoung girl?" he asked as Cedric nodded confused how he knew the latter. "I thaught she was just a bodyguard, I didn't know that my sister also made her her personal assistant" Leeknow muttered.

He looked over to Cedric who is standing lika statue beside him. "has my sister been over working you guys?" he asked as Cedric nodded in disagreement. Leeknow only sighed and took a sip of his but then again it burned his tongue because of how hot it is.

Meanwhile in Mina's room, a loud knock was heard from outside causing Mina and Chaeyoung to wake up from their slumber.

"What the hell?!" Mina exclaimed as she stood up and Chaeyoung fell from her bed. She opened the door to reveal Chan breathing heavily. "what?" she raised a brow at him.

"are you aware that Leeknow is in your garden right now?" he said panting.

With widen eyes, Mina hurridly closed the door and grabbed her shoes. She wasn't excited to see her brother. She was nervous.

But why?

Chaeyoung confusedly stood up waiting for her boss to finish and both of them went downstairs to the said guest.

"Why are you here?" she said tapping her heels at him as soon as they got to the place where Leeknow akready had his third cup of tea.

"Chamomile is the best tea isn't it?" he said raising a cup at his sister.

Mina rolled her eyes at the lad as he took a sip. Mina took a seat beside Leeknow as he stared at him squinting her eyes. "what. Are. You. Doing. Here?" she parked as Leeknow looked at her with a nervous eyes knowing damn well that he had already pissed his sister.

"ehem!" Leeknow fake coughed as he sent a signal to Jisung for them to talk priately with his sister. Jisung nodded as he went to Chaeyoung pushing her outside the zone. Mina followed both of them as their figures slowly disappear from their sight.

Son Chaeyoung's  POV

"what do you think are they talking about?" I asked curiously as Jisung looked at me and chuckle. "that's the question I could not answer because I also don't know" he said as we both chuckled at his response.

"do you want to find out?" I said smirking as he nodded in excitement.

"you are one nosy being aren't you" Jisung chuckled at Chaeyoung as they went to a hideout where they cam hear the siblings conversation.

Myoui Mina's POV

"so, why are you here" Mina asked Leeknow.

"I just missed you that's all" the lad answered.

"tell  me the truth Leeknow" the sister sighed "it's very rare for you guys to come and visit me when you miss me" she added hinting Leeknow that she is siid about the fact.

"are you self pitying right now?" he looked disgusted as Mina chuckled at him "that self pitying won't work on me ma'am cause to be honest, it disgusts me" he said making a face as Mina rolled her eyes at him.

"seriously tho, why are you here?"

Leeknow sighed as he stated his purpose "Haewon's Birthday is around the corner" he stated.

Mina looked at him waiting for him to continue his statement.

"her only request is for all of us Tobe present at her birthday party as a whole Family" Leeknow continued as Mina smiled.

"i came here to inform you and send an invitation letter" he said as he reached for a rectangular paper from his bag and gave it to Mina.

She took the letter and read what's written inside.

Dear Sister, Myoui Mina,

           I sent you this invitation to let you know that you are invited for my birthday party this coming weekend, and I want you to be present. All my life, I have been born with a sister, which is you. But you never hang out with me like other sisters do. Sometimes I ask my self if you are mad at me. Out of curiousity, I asked Kento why you don't like to hang out with us and he told me that  yo have been through a lot so i let it slide. years have passed, you are still the same. I'm so sick of accepting the fact that you do not want to hang out with me. butt now will be different. i sent  you this letter to let you know that I want to hang out with you as a sister and a best riend. I love you Minari, I hope you show up in my birthday party.. xoxo

Haaewon