MB_9

"GIVE US FULL REFUND!!!"

The crowd from outside shouted as they dominated the whole entrance of the mansion Mina sighed as she was holding tge briefcase with money inside.

She looked at me as i nodded at her, she was about to step in when Chan interupted.

"Ms. Myoui, you can't just go there. Look" he said pointing at the gate side. There squatted two snipers. Mina looked intimidated so Jiyeon spoke. "we need a decoy" she said as the three of us looked at her.

"and that calls for me" she stated and was about to go out when Chan held her wrist. "are you insane?! A decoy?! We didn't even agree to the plan yet!" Chan exclaimed as Jiyeon raised a brow at him.

"you're all gonna agree anyway" she rolled her eyes as Chan scoffed "no we're not, right?" she asked Mina who was thinking through. "it's a good idea" she responded as Chan's eyes widen.

"WHAT?!" he exclaimed "that's very dumb!" he exclaimed as Jiyeon gasped, she seemed offended by his statement. "Dumb?! So you think my idea was dumb?!" she exclaimed back "no! That not what i meant!" he argued "and what do you mean?!" Jiyeon argued back.

"I meant, it was dumb to send you out there!" he  ended the argue as he took a grip of Jiyeon's shoulders. "and why is that?!" she looked at him with rage. Chan sighed and let go of her "never mind you won't understand" he rolled his eyes and both of them looked away from each other.

"I'll go"

Everyone turned their gaze at me as i volunteered to serve as the decoy for the snipers. "that's such a very brave statement Chaeyoungie" Mina praised me as i felt the blood rush in my cheeks.

"but i don't think that'll be necessary anymore" Mina stated pointing at the sniper settling down. "I'll give the money to them, fairly" she stated and stepped out of the mansion.

Not just watching our boss walked towards them. Jiyeon gave me and Chan shotguns to aim for each sniper, in case they take shot to our leader.

Mina talked with the guy who was wearing gold accessories for a minute as she nodded and turned back. The crowd slowly disappeared soon after Mina arrived inside.

"see there's nothing to worry about" she shrugged and i sighed in relief. Wait- why am i relieved?!

"Chan, Jiyeon. Thank you for your service" she bowed as Jiyeon and Chan bowed at her too "there's nothing to worry about madame" Jiyeon stated as Chan nodded.

Both of them was about to go back to their office when Mina called out Chan. "Chan" she called. Chan looked back and walked towards her "Jiyeon you can go first" Mina smiled as Jiyeon's eyes widen "o-of course im going first! Who am i to wait for that bastard!" she stated and ran away.

Mina chuckled as she signaled Chan to come closer "What is it Ms. Myoui?" he asked and leaned his ears closer "if i were you, I'm gonna tell her how i truly feel" she stated making Chan look at her.

"in that way, she won't be acting so grumpy to you anymore" Mina chuckled as i just stood there listening to their conversation. Ah yes, typical bodyguard thingz.

Chan sighed and fidgeted his fingers "i dont know Miss I think, I'll keep it for now" he gloomed and Mina held his shoulders "it's up to you, i just told you what i would do if i were you" she smiled and Chan bowed at her. Running to his office.

Mina looked at me and smiled. She walked pass me and i followed her. We went inside the elevator and she pressed the highest floor where her room and office was located.

At first i thaught we were going to her office but she stopped at her room and i stood beside the door to keep in guard. "what are you doing?" she raised a brow at me.

"I'm guarding your door ma'am" i stated "in that way, no one can go inside" i continued as she sniffled a laugh. Her voice sounds so angelic. Wow.

"it's okay, this floor has highed security than the rest" she said and pulled my necktie dragging me inside her room. I gulped at her movements as she walked in her bed swaying her hips left and right.

It was tempting me.

She flopped in her bed and spread her legs revealing her red laced underwear making me look back. I was facing the wall at this point avoiding to see her exposed clothed world under her skirt.

"why are you looking at the wall honey?" she said in a very soft deep voice. I've got goosebumps that I'm in the verge of peeing.

"I'm giving you some privacy" i gulped between words as i felt her hands in my waist. "there is no need to be shy darling. Like i said earlier, you'll get used to it" she whispered as i flinched at the vibration of her voice.

"like i told you, I'm not your sex toy but your bodyguard" i stiffened as she scoffed. Her hand traveled from my waist to my pelvic area. With my quick reflexes, i immediately stopped her hand before she could even touch my private area.

"Ms. Myoui, isn't it a little bit unappropriate to touch one of your people?" i asked looking back at her. It was quite embarrassing cause i am shorter than her so I'm probably looking up.

"if you continue to do this, i won't be able to stop myself" i stated as i took a step forward making her step back ward. "you know what i discovered?" i asked as she flopped in her bed losing her balance.

I pinned her down as i whispered in her ear "i discovered that you love being dominated" i smirked as she gulped at my statement. "then prove it to me" she responded.

"oh i will" i confidently smirked and removed the belt i was wearing. "turn around" i instructed as she obediently did. Wow. This is the second time this day. I smirked as i raised my belt in the air preparing to slap her with it.

SMACK!

"ahh~" she moaned as i smirked. I never thaught my first day of work will also be the day i will lost my virginity. Adios~