MB_4

"we have a winner"

Son Chaeyoung's POV

I was standing in front of those devils being sorrounded by lots of dead and injured bodies. I was a panting mess as i stiffen my posture mentaining an eye contact with the lady who was sitting at the throne in front of me.

"lady" she started, she stood up from her seat as she walked towards me. The hills she wore made a tick tack sound as it came in contact with the cold marble floor.

"What's your name?" she asked, she looked at me with a smirk on her face as her face. Having acloser look at her, i do admit it. She does look like a goddess. Her mole in her nose bridge makes her more attractive. And her eyes, it's like she has trapped a whole galaxy inside it.

"Son Chaeyoung madame" she stated as she stood straight. "Myoui Mina" she stated as she gave me her hand. Offering a handshake obviously. To be honest, it's such a pretty name for a monster like her.

"nice to meet you madame" i bowed to her, ignoring her hand. And besides, my hands are filled with dried blood. It would be disrespectful to shake her hand with such dirty hands. Right?

"oh how polite, I'm starting to like you already" she chuckled as she playfully hit my arms as i laughed along with her. "you're pretty strong for a petite woman. Imagine! Beating all those nasty bastards" she proudly exclaimed as she swung her arms around my shoulder.

"now that's what i call girl power!" she shook me with a big smile written in her face. Huh! I guess she's not that bad. But we don't know what she was truly feeling inside, it could be an act or something worse.

"Thank you madame" i gave her a smile as a respond to her compliment "starting tomorrow, you will be my bodyguard! And by that... You will be in my side twenty four seven" she instructed as i nodded at her.

"Cedric will give you my schedule tomorrow, and! Make sure you will arrive on time. I dont like people making me wait" she said in a threatening voice as she removed her hands around my shoulders.

"Don't worry madame! I'll do exactly what you will tell me to" i bowed at her as she smirked at me.

"even if i wanted you to fill in my sexual desires?" she asked as my face heat up at her question unabling me to compose any words. "AHAHAHHAHA! i was just kidding!" she laughed at her joke as she slapped my arms lightly.

"anyway, you have day to relax from all your hard work" she said as she went to the front "cause tomorrow, you'll start your work" she winked at me as i furrowed my eyebrows.

As she continued to exit the room, a guy who was in suit walked towards me and bowed. "hello Ms. Son, i am Cedric. I will be leading you to your room, and some of the ladies will tour you to the mansion" he stated as i nodded at him.

Me and Cedric walked at the hallways exiting the room. My clothes are all bloody causing me to feel itchy. But i want to look as professional as i can so no one would think I'm a weakling.

We stopped in front of a door as Cedric pulled out some of his keys from his pockets. Opening it, it revealed a spacious room with white decorations.

I went inside as Cedric handed me the keys. "please enjoy your luxury life, I'll send some ladies to give you a tour at the mansion. If you're ready please ring the bell over there" he said pointing at the bell beside the light switch.

"i will, thank you so much Mr. Cedric" i thanked him as i he smiled at me "you can call me Cedric, drop the formalities" he stated as i nodded at him "thank you Cedric"

"your most welcome Chaeyoung, please take care of our boss tomorrow" he said making his way out as i closed the door and squeeled.

I can't believe i left my brother at home for this! The room I'm staying! The design! It's like I'm living in a luxury life. I don't know why my agency won't attack them along with the national police. Why do they have to send an undercover agent inside.

I walked around as i saw my suitcase placed beside the cabinet. I took a deep sigh as i went to the bathroom and took a shower.

I turned on the shower as the warm water started sprinkling at my body, making my feel relaxed.

_______________________________________

I got out of the shower wearing a robe as i went to my suitcase to look for an outfit to wear. Since I'm inside, i decided to wear some regular sweatshirt and sweatpants.

As i saw myself in the mirror being ready, i pressed the bell beside my lightswitch as i flopped at my bed sighing waiting for a lady to tour me around the mansion.

I can't believe there is no signal here, im bored.

Minutes after waiting, i heard a knock in my door as i stood up preparing to meet the person who's gonna tour me around the mansion.

When i opened the door, i got shock to see Mina, my boss wearing a different outfit standing at my door. In front of me.

"hello bodyguard" she greeted as i greeted her back with an "hello boss" and bowed. "oh drop the formulities, everyone calls me Mina here. You should too" she smiled as i gave her a thumbs up.

"okay Mina"

"are you ready to see the wonders of my mansion?"