MB_11

I followed Mina to her offica as i walked behind her. Both of us haven't uttered a word ever since earlier.

She's sitting in her desk, reviewing some files. While i am here standing beside her, trying my best to fix my stiff posture.

In my position, i know that i will have a step neck any time now. I couldn't hold myself, i massaged my legs as i made a hissing sound.

Giving my boss a hint of course. I really want to sit at one of her expensive furnitures in her office. Just like her, it was tempting.

"you can sit, if you can't stand any longer. Just fight to protect me" she stated as i looked at her. She uttered those words while sticking her eyes at her files.

"u-uh, t-thanks" i faked a stutter as i thaught of thanking her. Actually, i was expecting it hehe.

I sat at one of the couch as i tapped the arm of the chair. I wandered my eyes around as i started to admire the design of my boss's office.

It really radiates 'girl boss bitch' vibes. She kinda reminds me of doja cat. You know, so rich and hot. She passed the doja vibe.

"you can read any book for entertainment" she stated as i looked at her and tilted my head "as long as you return them back in the right place" she continued as i pressed my lips together.

I sighed standing up as i chose some books that i was gonna read to pass the time.

______________________________

Myoui Mina's POV

I was so occupied with my job that i have been focusing my eyes at the paper im reading. Some moments later, my eyes started to feel stingy as i placed a book mark at the page where i stopped reading.

I looked over at my bodyguard who was sitting at one of the couch that is placed in my office in case of visitors.

Standing up, my heels made a sound as it came in contact with the marble floor.

I went to see my body guard's feature upclose.

She looks like a cub.

My thaughts made me smile as i tucked the strand of her hair that was covering her face behind her ears.

I started to feel a little sleepy as i got tired from our activity yesterday night.

I took the book she was reading that is now placed upside down in her stomach. I placed it in the table slowly for me not to disturb the little cub who was sleeping peacefully in my couch.

Carefully lifting her hand, i placed it at the side for me to properly lift her up and transfer her to the bigger couch.

I carefully pulled all my strength together as i placed her at the long couch slowly.

I sighed heavely as i stretched my back, just realizing how heavy she is. Oh my gosh, what did this girl eat to gain this weight? Aside from her skinny and petite body.

Or am i just skinny and unhealthy?

I brushed the thaughts in my head as the feeling of sleepiness hit me like a truck.

I yawned as i placed my self beside her, wrappinf my right arm in her waist and leaning my head in her arms.

I might sound delusional right now, but i think...

I think, im falling for this girl.

I know it's a little bit weird to fall inlove with your bodyguard but i can't help it.

She might have been working for me for a day, but why am i feeling like this? She only started her work yesterday.

When i first saw her as tge only woman of a room full of mens back at that day, i feel like.....

I feel like fate has tied a red string at each at our fingertips.

I have never felt this feeling at such person with only a day of knowing them.

My eyes betrayed my thaughts as i felt them close and i drifted to dreamland, along with the girl i was sleeping with.

______________________________

Son Chaeyoung's POV

I woke up as i felt a very heavy weight dominating my waist and my right arm.

I rubbed my eyes as i saw a person sleeping with me while wrapping her arms around my waist.

Wait- could it be?

I slowly removed my arms where her head was leaning and i followed to remove her arms as slowly as possible.

It was a success!

I sighed as i lifted her slightly to place her properly in the long couch, for her to avoid falling at the cold marble floor.

As i was about to stand up, a voice said making me look at the direction.

"you did it again"

I looked to see Mina with her eyes wide open looking at me. "you weren't sleeping?" i asked her.

"i was" she answered sitting up rubbing her eyes. "i woke up soon after you removed my head from your arms" she said and stood up stretching her arms.

"then why didn't you just open your eyes?" i asked mentally rolling my eyes. "it would have been easier for me to stand up from my sleep" i reasoned.

She blurted a chuckle as i looked at her giving her a hint of annoyance. "then i think i like to see you suffer" she laughed as i scoffed.

"wah, Son Chaeyoung. This is what i like about you, you're really not like others" she stated averting her gaze to mine.

She took a step forward as i stiffen my posture. She placed her palm in my cheeks and muttered those words. "you always act like you don't give a f*ck" she said while rubbing her thumb in my lips.

"stop this actions, at instance Myoui Mina" i said confidently as she chuckled at me "wow, it's a miracle you decided to call me by my name" she said and inched closer.

"you know what happened the last time, you don't wanna ended up like that again" i tried to stop her as she was about to connect her lips with mine.

It's so much more awkward for me cause im shorter than her. Lol.

"but i never said i didnt like it" she reasoned out looking at my eyes as her filled with lust.

Seriously this woman, does the word sex the only thing revolve around her? Tch.

"then if you insist, we shall do it again tonight?" i smirked as i took a step back making her cheeks paint in light red. Cute.

Wait- what am i saying?!

"i knew you couldnt resist me" she smiled as she pressed her lips with mine. I held her waist trying to mentain our balance.

"let's not do it tonight" she stated making me stop from my actions "why not do it right now?" she made circles in my shoulders as i smirked at her unbelievable statement.

"then your wish is my command madame" i obeyed as i kissed her neck while tilted her head up abit to give me better access.

I was about to untie my neck tie when suddenly-

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

oh why does interuption even exist.