2. Demise

𓆩*𓆪

Her baby is bleeding, he is not crying anymore, he is not opening his eyes anymore, she shake him in her hand , she tried concealing him in her embrace but nothing worked.

She broke down, crying, screaming, wilting, loosing her sanity, she held her almost dead baby in her arms.

She saw men carrying a big bowl of boiling oil, she knew what's going to happen.

She turned back and was about to run with her bleeding son in her hands , but before she could king grabbed her by hair and smashed her on ground.

Putting his feat on her face he crush her under him.

"Please leave... don't do this ple..ase I b..eg" she begged to her husband but he showed her no mercy.

Gaurds came and snatch her child away from her and she couldn't even do anything, she was still beneath his foot.

The king looked at her with contempt and disgust. He felt no pity, no remorse, no guilt. He laughed at her pathetic pleas, and he mocked her broken words.

"No..no please someone help please no.."! She screamed her but no one in the court even dared to say a word, they just watched this scene of brutality with their eyes open,no one cared to even raise a single voice in her defence;she was alone and vulnerable.

She was the queen, the king's wife, but he had no regard for her. He had accused her of treason and adultery, but she still clung to hope. She looked at the king with tearful eyes, and begged him to spare her son's life.

"Throw him" He raised his hand, and gave a signal to his executioner. The executioner nodded, and lifted her baby to throw in boiling oil.

The castle became a place of terror and despair. The sky was dark and stormy, and the wind howled through the windows. The walls were stained with blood and dirt, and the air was filled with the screams of the tortured and the dying.

The executioner spilled her son's blood and bones on floor infront of her.

The floors were littered with corpses and bones, and the smell of death and decay was everywhere. The castle was like a living nightmare, a hell on earth.

No one had any courage to look at such a dredging scene infront

She was not living anymore , everything she had is gone now, her father head is rolled infront of her eyes and now her son, part of her body is nothing but blood and bone.

She stands up and faces him, her eyes blazing with anger, she was enraged, she feared nothing at all.

She had nothing to loose now and about her life ; she doesn't care anymore.

"You tyrant" she hissed as she tried swinging her hairpin across king's neck, but he was man, obviously stronger than her in strength.

Grabbing her wrist he caged her in his arms.

"Oh, don't be so dramatic, my dear. Your father was a traitor, and that flesh was not even mine. You should be grateful that I spared you for so long , even though I knew how much of a harlot you were"

He said threatening his Jian on her abdomen.

"Grateful? For what? For being your prisoner, your slave, your toy? For enduring your insults, your violations?"

She retorted being agitated.

" You should be grateful for the honor of serving me, the king of this land. You should be grateful for the pleasure of sharing my bed" ,he hushed like a demon on corner of her ear.