1. Accused

In the realm of yore, where love's flame flickers and vengeance lurks in the shadows🥀

ATASI- A tale of Love and Revenge

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

𓆩*𓆪

In the cold stone corridors of the royal castle, her blind love was her downfall.
A drop of sweat crawled down her face, screaming and telling her soul, that her trust for him was the deadliest illusion ; silent serpent waiting to strike.
Betrayed by the one she held dear, in this very moment she realised that love can be the sharpest dagger, leaving wounds unseen but deeply felt.
Holding her newborn to her chest, protecting her infant from the serial accusion of her own husband; THE KING.
She fell on her knees , horrified from being falsely indict for something she never even thought of doing.

"Your majesty... I..im nothing but innocent, I'm under your mercy, please beleive me I could never even think of betraying my lord".

Her words came out limping, her eyes held hope of being understood by her husband but there is only one thing in king's heart for her and that was barbarous hate.

She looked at her father, without his turban on his head.

Her father was captivated in long iron chain, head hund low, whole body cover with bruises.

"This child is not mine, I haven't touched this women in years" King declared his words making whole court and Chen Meiying gasp.

"That..t is absolut..ely not true my lord, this is your so.n, this is our baby" she extended her infant infront of king who was sitting on his throne of haughtiness and savagery.

He sneered hearing her words and took out his Jian (sword), making her hide her baby in her embrace.

Putting her nose on the floor, she extended her hand appealing for clemency infront of her own husband, the one she believed blindly, the one she thought is her patron in between these unfamiliar walls of castle.

The one for whom she strirred her heart with her own hands, for whom she let go of all her religious bent, for whom she never cared about her mind, body ,soul and flared him as present without thinking twice.

"Do you have any evidence that this peice of flesh is my blood" king asked her rising up from his throne.

She was jilted by her own husband in from whole royal court, all the royal members wispering about her being strumpet.

"Why would my daughter lie" her father retorted to the king not minding his own condition he protested for her daughters pride.

King went near Chen Meiying's father and bending down to his level he replied grudgingly.

"Because your daughter is harlot, sleeping around different men's when I was busy in royal works, your daughter is nothing but a trollop in this castle "

Listening to such disgraceful words for his daughter Chen Meiying's father spit out saliva right on Kings face.

And in a blink of second Chen Meiying's father head was rolling on ground.

"Baba!!" Chen Meiying breath got caught in her throat, her whole world started shattering as her father's lifeless head rolled infront of her eyes.

She crawled to her father's dead head , she was to stunned to comprehense the situation.

"Baba! Baba! Wake up baba please.. don't babaa!" She broke down

"How dare you, you monster! You killed my father, you took everything from me, you..u had no right to do that you ungracious monster."

Meiying snarled taking out her hair pin in pique, her eyes were flaming red, she was enraged but also feared for her infant's safety.

"How dare you speak to me like that, you filthy wench!
You should be grateful that I spared your life. You should be on your knees, begging for my mercy. But instead, you have the audacity to insult me in my own castle.

You have some nerve to defy me !"

King placed his Jian on her throat,which was shining red from the blood of Meiying's father and with his other hand he made her look up at him ,fisting her hair tightly making her wince in pain.

"Your father got what he deserved, and so will you.
You and your father were part of a conspiracy to overthrow me, to take this throne. But I saw through your skits, I exposed your treachery, And I dealt with your father accordingly and now it's your turn."

King said pressing blade on her skin, making the flesh around her neck burn from the venom.

"You are lying, you are the one who plotted against us, who framed us, who betrayed us. You were afraid of my father, because he was a good man, a loyal of this castle. He loved this kingdom, he loved your people, he was the most loyal to this dynasty his whole life and this is what he get.
You took him away from me, you bastard! You took everything away from me!"

She retorted back as her blue eyes defyed any dred, she was furious, her father was the only one she had her whole life and this monster infront, took her only loved one away.

"You coward,you are afraid of the people who see through your lies. You are afraid of the justice that will come for you, you were so afraid of my father that you killed him.
You were always like this, you knew you can never be the great ruler that your father was and that why you also.."

Before she could say further king kicked her right on her chest, making her fall back on ground.

At this point King was agitating hearing the truth that he hide behind his shadows; indeed he was coward.

They say :There is nothing deceptive than an obvious fact.

and that's why he was flaring in rage of him being an poltroon.

"Enough! I have heard enough of your nonsense."

He called his castle sentry with a loud growl.

"Take this peice of filthy flesh from this wench and throw him in boiling oil infront of her eyes".

He leaned down to look at her eyes, she was horrified.

"Everyone should know the consequences of betraying your husband and your king".

She got petrified , she couldn't believe that this monster will kill his own son, his own blood.

She was so frightened, she started shaking her head furiously ,repeating again and again that this baby is only his son, he can't do that.

"My lord, he your heir, your only son, you can't do this to him, please my lord"

"Now you are begging hnn! where did your courage, your accusion went?
And this filthy peice of shit is not the heir of this throne, he is nothing but a result of debauchery, of you being a whore"

He said as he swing his sword in air,making a loud whoosh soud.

Meiying got scared and hid her child in her chest but the king has crossed all the line of cruelty.

He has no spot for mercy, he snatched her baby from her making that innocent swing in air.

The whole court was stunned, no one dared to even exhale, they all held their breath as they saw the death infront of their eyes.

Meiying cried and begged grabbing king's legs, joining her hands ,rubbing her nose in king's mercy.

Even the baby's colic has done no deed to that cruel tyrant, he has lost all humaness as he smashed that Little baby on ground with a loud thud.

Baby stopped crying and so his mother, heart heart sank seeing her baby's blood pooling infront of her.

"NO!" She screamed taking her child in her embrace, trying to feel his heart beat but nothing at all.

𓆩*𓆪