Navi squad Invasion

Current team: Pepper-Crocalor, Jimith-Orthworm, Beau-Bruxish, DeNile-Krokorok, Vix-Wyrdeer,

Florian: (That should be the supplies all packed and-Why does this PokeBall say it has something in it?

Florian opened up the PokeBall and inside was a Pawmi with a name tag on it.

The name tag had the name Fluffkins on it.

Florian: (Might as well keep it)

Fluffkins-Pawmi joined the group...But not until Florian shoved a wad of rare candies down her throat to force evolve her into Pawmo

The group was now approaching the Tagtree Thicket.

Florian: According to Cassiopeia, One of the team star bases is here in these woods.

DeNile: What's with the yellow fluff?

Florian: I found her in one of the spares so I figured I'd make her useful.

DeNile: What do you mean by "useful?"

Florian: I evolved her same way I got you to.

DeNile:....That's it. I'm done. You are the worst and I'm leaving.

Florian: Okay.

Pepper: Why are you leaving?!

DeNile: Stick around him and yo-AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

DeNile was swarmed and drained to death by mob of Foongus. Then they started looking at the group hungrily.

Beau: Why are they looking at us like that?

Vix: Paras have that look when they're hungry...So we must flee!

Beau: Those brain dead mushrooms aren't going to anything to me!

Beau was quickly devoured by the swarm of Foongus.

The group tried to run but they were eventually cornered.

Smaller Foongus: Everyone stop!, there's a more delicious heap of Deerling far from here.

The swarm of Foongus left as quickly as they came.

Pepper: Thanks little guy...but why help us?

Smaller Foongus: I am Odysseus, And I really like interesting stories. Especially those around interesting people. Maybe If join you I will be interesting too.

Florian wasn't really listening so he just caught Odysseus-Foongus.

Florian finally found the Navi squad base. A younger student from the academy and TS grunt were arguing at the front door.

"Clive": Mast- errr Yo, Flori-skillet.

Florian:(Sigggggggh) What do make of this place?

"Clive": Looks far more secluded compared to the others.

Florian: I'm going in.

Florian approached the gate of the Navi squad.

Youssef: Please let me in, I need to see Don Atticus!

TS Grunt: No, Why do you need to see the boss so badly anyway?

Youssef: Because someone is raiding the bases and Atticus is next!

TS grunt: Pssh Don't worry. That Florian guy is just an idiot sandwich.

Florian: Excuse me?

TS grunt:...AHH IT'S FLORIAN!!!

The TS grunt ran inside the base but Youssef stood his ground.

Youssef: As long as I'm still standing, you will never get into this base!

One thrashing later and Youssef was defeated.

Florian entered the base with Jimith-Orthworm, Vix-Wyrdeer, Pepper-Crocalor.

The base's grunts fell easily to Florian's team, they were barely even scratched.

A loud vrooming sound echoed through the base. A large purple Starmobile rolled in with a....ninja on top?

Atticus: You shall pay the price for attacking the bases of Team Star!

Atticus sent out Skunktank while Florian sent out Jimith-Orthworm.

Jimith threw around spikes around while avoiding sucker punches until he bashed Skunktank with his iron head.

Skunktank fainted

Atticus sent out Revarooom while Florian sent out Pepper-Crocalor.

Pepper incinerated Revarooom

Atticus sent out Muk while Florian sent out Vix-Wyrdeer.

Vix rushed and bashed his head into Muk's gooey form.

Muk fainted

Atticus's Starmobile was now fully active. Florian Terastalized Vix into a Normal-type.

Vix stomped repeatedly on the Starmobile in an effort to slow it down but it didn't work as well as he thought it would. In fact, every hit caused Toxic spikes to scatter around the area. The Starmobile rushed forward to attempt with noxious torque. Vix dodged and rammed back with Psyshield bash.

The Starmobile broke down.

Atticus: Fie it all, I have failed the big boss and my crew....

Youssef: Don Atticus...You can't disband. If it wasn't for Team Star kids like me could never go to school with all the bullies.

Atticus: That's true but as long as this base remains operational we won't move on.

Florian left the disbanded base and got a phone call from Cassiopeia

Cassiopeia: I assume the Navi base has been dismantled?

Florian: I did

Cassiopeia: Good job, After the last two bases are cleared the big boss of Team star will show their face.

Florian: The big boss?

Cassiopeia: They started Team star so beat them and the Team star is gone for good!