Enrollment

It was a beautiful morning on Cabo Poco and a new family had moved into the west house. A woman had finished washing the dishes was now breathing anxiously.

Julianna: It'll be fine right? Sure he's never had a Pokemon or gone to school but he's smart, he'll be good dispite his circumstances right?......?

A teen with a blank face and rainbow eyes that sparkled like crystals walked down the stairs, Each step he took felt no different from something like a robot doing the same thing. He jerked his head towards his mother. He spoke in a Quiet, monotone, voice.

Florian: Hello mother.

Julianna: AH oh F-Florian I didn't see you there...So are ya ready for your first day at your new School?😉

Florian just shrugged.

Florian: Better than what we living like for the last decade.

At that moment there was a knocking on the door. Florian opened the door and an elderly man wearing a purple uniform walked in.

???: You must be master Florian. I am Clavell, Director of Uva Academy. I assume that you are already enrolled?

Florian: Yes

Clavell: Your mother mentioned that you have never had a Pokemon before so I brought a couple for you to chose from.

He stepped out the house and threw out 3 pokeballs.

One was a Feline with green fur and red eyes. They had look of pride while trying to look cute.

Another was a lizard with red scales and a stubby body. They looked at Florian with amazement and a begging look.

The last one was an avian with white feathers and blue....hair? They gave a polite bow.

Florian: (They all look equally repulsive to me).

Clavell: You don't have to choose now, but there is someone who can guide you to school next door.

Florian walked over to the other house while the three pokemon walked with him, talking amongst themselves as they went.

Sprigatito: He's choosing me, naturally. I'm just too cute not to chose from.

Quaxly: Don't be so sure, could be any of us.

Fuecoco: Yeah even me!

Sprigatito: No not you, You're-

Quaxly: Don't pick on him like that!

Sprigatito:😡 As I was saying before I was rudley interrupted... You're not cute, I am.

Fuecoco: You're right but what if the trainer doesn't like cute.

Sprigatito:.....Shut up.

Florian finally reached the house next door, which looked like a mini mansion, where a girl with a ponytail was pacing back and forth. When she saw Florian she immediately ran up to him.

???: Hola! I'm Nemona, You must be my new neighbor! You want to be friends!

Florian: No-

The 3 starting pokemon rushed between the two's legs and lined up. They were ready to be chosen.

Sprigatito:(Naturally, I'm going to be chosen😸)

Fuecoco: (Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please)

Quaxly: ( Oh boy, This is it)

Nemona: You're choosing your first Pokemon?.... That's wonderful!

Florian:.....I want the red one.

Sprigatito: Yep I got cho- WHAT!

Fuecoco: 😂 I can't believe this is happening!

Quaxly: Good for you!

Nemona: Nice choice! Now, there's something that I didn't mention about me that's pretty important....

Florian: I don't car-

Nemona: I. LOVE. BATTLING. It'smyfavoritethingtodoandifIcouldbattleallthetimeiwouldand-

Florian:(This is the dumbest thing I have ever had to deal with)

Sprigatito: How did YOU, an ugly, stubby, idiot, get chosen over ME!

Fuecoco: I dunno.

Nemona: *huff* *huff* All right that's enough out of me. Now then, I chose Sprigatito.

Sprigatito: Ha-HA, finally I am on top!

Clavell: Miss Nemona, Don't you already have your own pokemon? You're even a Champion-rank trainer.

Sprigatito: OH C'MON I'M NOT EVEN HER FIRST? What's the point of being a starter if IM. NOT. THE. FIRST!😾

Nemona: Well yeah I am, but Florian needs someone to show him the ropes so I figured "hey I'll raise a new Pokemon with him so he has someone to lean on" Anyway, now's the time for battle I'll meet you in my backyard!

Clavell: She certainly has a lot of energy but she has a good heart.

The backyard was a simple beach with a blue battle court. Nemona was waiting eagerly on one of the sides.

Nemona: Alright, let's have a fruitful battle!

Nemona sent out Sprigatito while Florian rushed forward to kick it's face in.

Nemona: WOAH WOAH WOAH *Recalls Sprigatito before she gets kicked* WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!

Florian: What else did you mean by battle?

Nemona: With our pokemon, Duh! Were you living under a rock this whole time? (This might be a lot harder than I thought...)

Nemona pretty much had spell out how to properly do a Pokemon battle and even then he struggled a lot.

1 hour later

Clavell: Ah Ms Nemona! How did the battle go?

Nemona: Well ummm......Florian is really new to battling...very new. But, I'm sure that with...lots of help he could be a Champion as well.

Clavell: Well that will have to come later, I'm appointing you to guide Florian to the academy.

Nemona: Alright, FLORIAN YOU HEAR THAT? WE HAVE TO GO!

Florian: I am standing right here.

Nemona: Oops sorry about that...Now let's go!

Julianna was watching her child go off towards his destiny.

Julianna: Please Please Pleaaaaaaaase be good🙏.