Iron Serpent

Florian and Nemona were now on Poco path.

Nemona: Alright, here's where I'm going to teach you something that'll be really important for you in future-
How to catch a Pokemon. Let's try something easy like.....a Lechonk. Try to catch it in this ball.

Florian walked up to a nearby Lechonk, picked it up gently.....and then drop kicking it in the face.

Nemona: NONONONONO NOT AGAIN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Florian: Weakening it to catch.

Florian kicked that Lechonk into a tree. Florian threw a PokeBall and in the Lechonk went. Florian put his finger on the button to make sure it couldn't escape.

Florian caught the Lechonk.

Florian: How'd I do?

Nemona: You could've done it more considerately... So are you going to nickname him?

Florian just shrugged.

Nemona: Let's meet up at the lighthouse. I think a more hands off experience might let you make your own(hopefully less violent) style of battling.

Nemona ran off towards the lighthouse by herself.

Fuecoco: Nicknames?! I've always wanted a nickname! So what is it?(Wait why'd I say that? Humans can't understand us.)

Florian: Nickname yourself, I don't care.

Fuecoco: You can understand me!? Oh there are so many things we can talk about-

Florian: Don't care, Talk to the Lechonk.

Florian sent out the Lechonk to keep the Fuecoco company.

Lechonk: Owww that hurgs, my pepper feels like breaking.

Fuecoco: Oh that's a good nickname! I am now Pepper the Fuecoco. Hi Lechonk, I'm Pepper! You should get yourself a nickname too!

Lechonk: I feel so don't.

Pepper-Fuecoco: Your nickname should be....Chonk!

Chonk-lechonk: broken I'm

The two pokemon quickly caught up with thier trainer and we're walking near a cliff.

Suddenly a mechanical growling sound blasted from the bottom of the cliff, Causing Florian and his team to fall.

Florian fell face first into the sand at the bottom. He wasn't hurt though.

Nemona: Woah what was th-FLORIAN! ARE YOU OKAY DOWN THERE?

Florian: Yeah, Gonna try to climb up.

Nemona: WHAAAAT?

Florian:.....

Pepper looked around this secluded beach, there was giant, purple, mechanical, reptile laying on the beach. It looked tired and beaten up. Pepper walked up to it.

Pepper: Hello😃.

???:....Hun.......gry

A growl emerged from the robot. It must've been hungry, thought Pepper so he ran over to Florian. He saw a sandwich poking out of his backpack.

Florian: (Maybe I should just climb up there. But it's gonna be a hassle to replace her without anyone knowing.)

Pepper snatched the sandwich into his mouth(with a note from Florian's mom) and carried it over to the metal dragon.

Pepper: *Drops sandwich in front of metal dragon* Here's something to eat.

The metal dragon sniffed the sandwich and devoured it whole in a few seconds. Suddenly it's eyes opened up and it began to levitate. It's claws, tail, and eyes looked fierce but the robot still had a feeling of gentleness