28. A Year with You

Start from the beginning

Why the room is suddenly so quiet? It was Gangnam Local Market a few seconds ago!

I look back at them with a curious face, my eyes open wide to take in their sight clearly. But...

They are standing their making the faces, that are often called, 'I'm disgusted'....?

( ͠° ͟   ͡ ͠° )

( ͡°_ ͡° )

(눈‸눈)

(ಠಿ_ಠ)

( ̄△ ̄)

(°∆°)

Yoongi: What?

Hobi: Hyung. What are you doing?

Namjoon: What did you say her?

Jimin: You...gave her a...huggie?

Yoongi: Why? What's the problem with that?

Jongkook: No problem Hyung but...huggie?

Taehyung: mmmm..mmm..mmm

Jongkook: Nope! You'll stay like this only, I won't remove the tape!

Taehyung: MMH!

Yoongi: You guys have those hugs all the times. What's wrong with me giving her one? *ignoring the chaos*

YN: pfft..

Yoongi: Baby? What's wrong?

YN: Eh? Umm...nothing! (◍0ᴗ0◍)

Yoongi: Cute.. (˵ ͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °˵)

"Ewwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Suddenly the boys break into a long squeal of 'ew'. Now, that's too much.

Yoongi: YAHHH! FIRST Y'ALL ANNOY THE HECK OUT OF MY GIRL THAT SHE'S IN THE VERGE OF CRYING AND WHEN I'M HERE TO COMFORT HER, YOU ARE MAKING THAT SOUND??!!!! WHAT'S THIS BEHAVIOR??? GET OUT OF HERE AND LEAVE HER ALONE!!!

Hobi: Hyung!.... °o° ....You're fighting like a eight years old baby boy!

Yoongi: Haa?

Jin: Yes! You're behavior is really new.

Namjoon: Hyung, are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?

Namjoon tries to walk over to me in a hurry, resting his hands on the air to check my temperature. But the rest of the boys just warn him by loudly yelling at him, to restrain going over here. He just sulks getting back in his position.

YN: Oppa-nim-dul!!!! Don't do this to Join Oppa!!!

YN, kicks her feets on the ground and her face curves into a face of crying. My heart can't handle her sadness anymore.

Yoongi: YAH! DON'T DO THIS TO NAMJOON!!  (Ò ‸ Ó)

Jimin: DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT DID HE DO?!

Yoongi: Oh? Do I know? No I don't!

Jimin: He BROKE HER FACE POWDER!!

YN: But I Said It's Fineee~~

I look back at Yn, sitting on the stool in her elegant white dress, and her hair being half undone. They did a good job in the make up part though. It's looking so sovereign in this...