Stabbed in The Front!

Morning of the Party.

"Rosey, I'm here!" Penda said entering Fantasia's house, delivery people followed her with drinks and a cake. A beautiful cake with Fantasia's face and name on it.
"Hey Penda, thank you so much, I really don't know what I would have done without your help. Thank you so much" Penda smiled, "it was a pleasure really. Well, my job here is done, the boys will come with Sy, and Liyah and I are headed to the airport to pick up my wife" Penda said. Rosey nodded.

"Don't be a stranger to me and the boys because she's coming back. We still want more of you"

"I will try Rosey, I will call you, have fun at this party," Penda said and headed out.

That afternoon, she got the boys in her car and talked to her driver. He took them home, and she and her daughter went to the airport to fetch her wife.

Later that day, Fantasia arrived with her brother Dylan and her college friend Casey,
The clichés... She opened the door, and they came out of nowhere and yelled surprise!

She smiled a little and hugged her boys, gave them presents, (they think she was outside the country for business!) then she hugged Rosey tight. "Thank you so much Rosey" she whispered in her ear.

"you are welcome honey"

They enjoyed her party while she was in a long ass shower.
Nikki came to the party with her daughter. She came to see her cousin.

Fantasia came downstairs looking pretty and classy.

She was cutting a piece of her cake that was remaining on the counter. "Hey sis, I want you to meet my cousin Nicole Carter," Dylan said. Fantasia turned, but she didn't react she just looked at her ring finger to confirm something, she saw the ring and swallowed hard.

"Fantasia!" she said shaking Nikki's hand. "I feel like we've met, well it is nice meeting you Fantasia. Welcome home, you look really great like you coming from a fashion show in Milan" Nikki joked, Fantasia chuckled. "I wish!" they laughed.

Dylan smiled and left them alone.
"So... You married huh?" Fantasia asked. "Uh, yeah with a little girl. Marriage is a lot of work, or at least lesbian marriage is"

"They all are honey. I married a man, who made it his mission to eliminate me and take my family's riches, I married a woman I fell in love with in prison, and I then married a woman for revenge. They are all the same. You just have to marry the right person, man or woman." Fantasia said...

"That is true. So after all these marriages you went through, no ring on your finger. So, you're finally single huh?"
"Looks like it. Tell me about your wife, what is she like?"

"amazing, she's talented, amazing cook, she's now a Hollywood star, omg that's where I met you, you are the mean coat Lady"
Fantasia smiled, "Guilty!"
"then you met my wife, she was at the Auditions, Penda, name ring a bell?"
"a little bit. Well, thank you for coming I appreciate it, I'm gonna go bore my kids" Fantasia said walking away. She found her boys playing with a little girl, a happy, cutest girl.

"Hey Jadan, who's the cute doll?"
"Aliyah. Our baby sister, She's Ms Penda's daughter, isn't she cute?"
"she's so cute. Can she speak?"
"Yes, she talks alright," Julian said laughing.
"hi Aliyah, I'm Fantasia. The boy's mother"
"you are pretty and smell nice," Aliyah said giggling. Her baby talk was not fully clear. Fantasia chuckled a little bending over to her height. Aliyah hugged her...
Fantasia's heart pounded. She hugged the little girl back.
They pulled from each other. "is this your party?"

"it appears so. Got me a present?" Fantasia asked. "Yes, I am your present silly"
Fantasia felt goosebumps in her body. "You are?"
"Yes,"
"Well, I like my present. It's so cute" Fantasia said tickling her, Aliyah giggled.
She walked out and breathed deeply.
She found Rosey. "How old is Liyah, Penda's daughter? Did she carry her, or did Nikki? Or was she adopted?"