The Playa

Continues:

Penda got home smiling from ear to ear.

"Hey babe, where did you go?"
"Private rehearsals, I have to rest up, if you don't mind can you sleep in your room tonight? Thanks" Penda said going to her room. Ariana's jaw dropped, speechlessly. She didn't expect that.

Meanwhile, the cab pulled over to Fantasia's mansion.
The driver helped her to the door and knocked.

Monica opened it after her shower, she was wearing a robe and bonnet.
She caught her drunk wife. They took her to the couch "Wait, let me tip you..."

"Don't worry ma'am, the other girl already did. It's my pleasure" Monica nodded. He left. Monica turned to Fantasia. "Great night?"

"come here," Fantasia said. Monica sat next to her. "I love you. You know that?"
"Hmm!".
"But you are not happy, I'm not happy. What do we do about that?" Fantasia asked. "you can't have a conversation with me drunk Fantasia, not after cheating on me. So you gonna sleep here, and I'm gonna go sleep in our bed." she said helping her sleep, putting a blanket on her before jogging upstairs.

She stood by the entrance of the Master bedroom. "My wife is home!" Monica said to the guest in their bed.
"I figured. Backdoor?" the woman asked.

"I will call you!" Monica said. The woman dressed up and walked out.
That night was like a blur to Fantasia.

Followed day.
The shoot was starting late.
Fantasia woke up at noon to try and wash all the pukes off of her body.
She looked for her phone and found it in her pocket. Looked for her purse and keys.
"Hey Snuggler, have you seen my purse which I had with me yesterday? I swear I had it when I went to see Rosey last might" Fantasia asked her wife.

"I don't know, is that all you did last night?" Monica asked sipping her coffee.
"I went to a bar, I will go pick up my car, maybe it's in there. Shit I feel irresponsible as fuck right now"

"No argument there!" Monica said in her cup. Fantasia shot her a look. At that moment Monica's phone rang.
It was Rita.
Fantasia darted her eyes on the screen. Monica too, she then looked at her wife. "Ain't you gonna answer Rita?"

"She will leave a message!"
"Who is she?"
"my friend"
"Is this the friend who was in my bed last night?" Fantasia asked. It was still blurry but she knew that she heard a woman speaking with her wife and shutting the backdoor a few minutes later.

"I don't know what you talking about."
Fantasia was starting to be jealous and angry.

"I'm gonna get my purse and my car, when I get back we need to talk because I'm not gonna share my wife with Rita, whoever the fuck she is, what's mine is mine."

Monica returned the look. They threatened each other.
Just like that Fantasia was turned on, she remembered how they met, they fought on their first encounter. That made them hot for each other, that hot mess was in the room, Monica was hot for her wife too.

"Why don't you fucking look at me just like that every fucking day?" Monica asked. Fantasia walked closer. "you like that?"
"I'm fucking wet!" Monica whispered. Fantasia kissed her, they shared a hot kiss. Stripping each other. Monica pinned her on the counter. Fantasia gasped.
There was a great fire in both their eyes. The phone snapped them out of it. It was Rita calling again. Fantasia pulled out the phone.
"Fantasia I swear, don't fucking answer my phone. I have a right to privacy. How will you feel if I go throw your phone? Nothing in there huh?"
"I just wanna fuck my wife. And Rita is fucking that up."

"Ignote Rita. I'm all yours"
Fantasia's phone rang in her pocket. She pulled it.
It was Penda...

"I better go get my car, rain check?"
"a rain check to fuck your wife? Sounds great" Monica was being sarcastic. "Tell Penda that I said hi" Fantasia turned their eyes met again.