21 - Liquid Courage

A/N: Sheds a tear
do not read this it's FRIGHTENING

NSFW!!

____

I make sure Junior makes it inside and I close and lock the door behind me. I help him down on the floor, so he's laying down below me.

"So- what's this good time you're gonna show me? It's just dark-" Junior shuts up quickly with a gasp, as my cold hand slides under his dress and lays on his side.

"Cody?" He questions. I lift up my hand for a moment.

"Is this.. okay?" I ask sincerely.

"Y-yeah I think so.." Junior replies.

I take the initiative and lean down to his neck, moving his hair out of the way. I begin kissing and lightly nibbling it while rubbing my thumbs across his waist.

His breathing is quick and shallow as he lets me arouse him.

I pull him in closer to me by his waist.

He lets out a small whimper, and I put my lips on his. He opens quickly to the kiss, and it becomes a full blown make out. I cusp his face with one of my hands and feel his warmth.

I pull away for a breath, and when I lean back in I accidentally kiss his cheek instead of his lips.

He giggles softly.

"Sorry, it's so damn dark in here." I laugh in a whisper, running my finger over his lips so I can find them.

I lean back in sweetly. Our kiss is deep before we pull away to breathe.

I look down at him under me. It's hard to see him in the dark, but I can tell he's hiding his face with his arm. I feel his shyness radiating.

I smile, moving my hands from his top half to the bottom half of his dress. I lift it up, lightly feeling around his inner thighs. I feel him twitch underneath my touch.

He grabs onto my wrist and encourages me to go further.

This is all I've ever dreamt about.

"You're so adorable.." I say, running my hands across his private area. He's wearing lace panties, which I would've never expected. "Cute panties." I laugh.

"Oh shut up." He blushes.

I listen and shut up, pulling down his panties slowly. I lean down to his cock and place it in my hands, receiving a soft moan from Junior. I stroke him up and down slowly, observing how hard he's gotten already.

I remove my hand and he whines at the loss of touch.

I start unbuttoning my pants.

"Sit up." I demand.

"Mph- why?" He asks.

"Just do it, you don't want this to stop do you?" I tease. He shakes his head and moves so he's on his knees. I sit back against the wall, and put my hand behind his head. I use my other hand to grab his wrist gently. I guide them both to my dick.

He nervously grasps it, like it could break. I laugh softly.

"Why so nervous?" I ask.

"Why is it so.. large." He states blatantly. I flush at the comment.

"You know when I got that magic wand and wished for a big dick? Yeah that stuck with me."

Junior utters an 'Oh' and begins moving his hand. His head is on my thigh while he does this, just like my dream. I pushed it slightly, so his lips could touch my dick. He takes the initiative and begins softly sucking on the side before making his way to the tip. He takes the whole thing in his mouth the best he can, moving up and down with a decent amount of tongue movement.

This is definitely his first time, but I'm so happy.

"You can take more than that." I say teasingly. He shakes his head on my dick. "You look so beautiful like that, you know? You're so pretty sucking on my cock. I know you can take more." Maybe praise will encourage him?

I feel him hum out a moan around my cock. My words definitely got to him. He begins going up and down on me with a faster motion. I hold back my noises to the best of my ability, pushing him down further with my hand. He chokes a tad and I loosen my grip, but he keeps going.

I'm all the way down his throat and it's heaven. He lifts off shortly after, out of breath.

I don't know if I'm just wasted or if that was truly amazing.

"Good boy.." I say. Junior's at a loss of words, his drunk mind full of so many thoughts. He looks up at me with the most submissive expression.

"I uh- I want.." he trails off.

"What do you want?" I ask, trailing my fingers through his hair.

"Can you touch me?" He utters. My stomach drops and fills with arousal.

I nod and get close to him. I embrace him, kissing his neck as I lift his dress off of his body. He puts his arms up in agreement as I take the dress off of him. With both hands on his torso I lay him down again, motioning him to get on his back. He agrees, shifting into position.

He's clearly embarrassed by this vulnerability, but it's just cute to me.

I place my hands under his back and onto his ass and squeeze it gently. He presses his body back against me. I reach one hand down to grab on his dick, feeling it twitch in my hand as I stroke it up and down. I spit on my fingers and lightly circle his asshole with them.

"You wanna do this?" I ask, slurring my words slightly.

"I think so.. yeah.. mph-just don't tell anybody." He mutters.

I nod, reaching into my pocket and grabbing my wallet. I whip out a condom and tear it open, sliding it onto my cock. I continue to stroke him as I lean in and begin eating him out. He shudders at the sudden contact.

After a few moments I pull away, spitting on my fingers once more. I insert one.

He jolts back.

"..Cody, I don't like it." he says softly.

"Hold on baby, just give it a second." I say, reaching in further for that special spot.

"Why are you calling me-ah.."

I insert another, using both my fingers to press up inside.

"Fuck.. Cody.." He moans out, his figure faltering slightly at the feeling.

I finger him for a moment to indulge in his sweet sounds, adding just one more finger. Once he's a moaning mess, I decide he's ready.

"Are you ready?" I ask, just in case.

"Yes, just do it already." He pleads.

"Okay.." I say, easing my cock inside of him. Junior releases a pathetic moan that fills the entire room. I wait a moment for him to adjust, before beginning to thrust slowly. The smaller boy presses against me for more contact.

He's so tight and warm.

"Cody-ah fuck..." Junior moans out.

"Feel good?" I ask.

"Mhm.." he mutters, putting his arms around my neck and pulling me towards him. He puts his face in the crevice of my neck.

"You feel good around me-"