02 - Wasted

"Ohhh fuck." Junior groaned aloud, rolling around on the sofa on his back. Joseph shifted around from the other end, sitting up lackadaisical like. He begins to speak, slurring his words.

"Is root beer uh, is root beer, does root beer, does-"

Junior sighs and cuts him off. "I think you gotta go home, dude, I'm calling you an uber."

"Dude I don't even got a home, I sleep behind your house remember?" Joseph chuckles, balancing himself on the couch leg attempting to stand up. He stumbles a bit before looking back at the other boys.

"Just shut up, n' give me your keys you can't, can't drive Joseph." Junior accuses, trying to stand up before promptly falling back down into the sofa. He giggles softly.

Cody rolls his eyes and groans. "Junior shut up, I'm cutting you off. You drank a lot for someone who's never drank before." What he really wanted to say was that Junior sounded like an idiot, but also was being too cute for his own good.

Junior looks up at Cody behind him. "I drink all the time you.. four eyes um, freak." He slurs softly. Cody gets up from his place on the couch and moves towards Joseph. He helps him stabilize his movement and walk towards the front door.

"Okay yeah that's enough, Joseph I'll walk you to the front door but you gotta go home, and I'll take care of Junior I guess." He sighs, putting an arm under Josephs.

"Wellllll okay, just don't do any weird shit to him while I'm gone." The other remarks.

Cody's jaw drops a tad in disgust. "Fucking-Christ what? I wouldn't do that." He replies in a stern manner.

Joseph stumbles out of the room and towards the front door, "Okay bro.. see you tomorrow then dudes." he states as he juts out.

"Cya.." Junior replies weakly from the other room.