11 - Beep

(I can't take this seriously)

Cody's P.O.V

Finally I'm home. I just hope my parents aren't being weird tonight so I can just go to bed. I'm tired as hell.

I take my key and unlock the door, going inside to a dim lit house. I look at the clock on the wall.

It's 11pm already? Hopefully my parents aren't awake then.

I walk past my mom and dads bedroom and hear faint arguing. Not as bad as usual. I head to my room quietly and quickly. Locking the door behind me, I begin taking off my clothes. I move Ken to the other side of the bed and lay down with my lights off. My head is on the pillow, and my eyes blink shut.

Okay. Bedtime. Shit I'm not mentally tired but I physically am! Why does this always happen to me? Sigh. Did I just think the word sigh?? Seriously?

I sigh in real life and flip over to my other side.

I wonder what Junior's doing right now.. I wonder if he ever yanks his crank. WHY THE FUCK DID I JUST THINK 'YANKS HIS CRANK'??

Eventually once my overthinking subsides, I drift into a slumber.

Dream P.O.V...... (not the kid liker)

What, why am I in Junior's bed?

I sit up and look around, the room is empty until suddenly Junior's on top of me? Out of nowhere?

"Hey baby." he says seductively, crawling on top of me. His hair is in a sloppy bun, and his body's only covered by the blanket.

"H-hey what uh.. what's happening." I nervously smile. He takes my hands and sets them on his hips. "You are so out of character right now." I nervously laugh.

"I want you so bad." Junior says, leaning down towards my neck. He bites softly while grinding down on my lower half.

"What the fuck is going on. F-fuck." I gasp.

Junior sits back and begins unbuckling my belt.

"Oh okay! Just whip it out, why don't you? There's no way I'm not dreaming right now." The thought passes my mind as it begins, Junior has my cock in his hands.

He leans down in an arch, putting his cute blushing face against my dick. He licks from the side up to the top before bobbing down on it.

"Shit that.. you can't even fit it all in your mouth. Junior.." I moan, my head falls back onto the pillow but I can't help but want to stare.

"It's not my fault you're so big.." He responds in a tease. He continues bobbing his head up and down on my junk.

"Fuck.. I.. Junior.." I whimper out.

"Yes?"

"I love you-"

Suddenly I'm transported to the backrooms, where all the FNAF characters start chasing me. I'm screaming for help when-

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Are you kidding?

I groan, rolling over towards my phone and hitting snooze.

About 5 minutes later I officially wake up and remember my dream. I blush and look down at my pants.

"I've gotta clean that up." I sigh.