05 - Hang-Forever

Cody wakes up very panicked at the thought that it may possibly be a school day. He rolls over to get a glimpse at his alarm clock before finding out..

'Oh it's just Sunday.'

He gets up and walks over towards his dresser, proceeding to get dressed in the same casual attire as every other day. Suddenly, one pant leg after the other, he remembers the events of last night. He stumbles backwards a bit before pulling his pants up all the way and buttoning them. His face floods with a light blush and his stomach with butterflies.

'Shit, that also means..'

He rushes over to his nightstand. That's where he finds his phone and also sees about 20 missed texts and 5 missed calls from who other than Junior.

Cody quickly unlocks his phone and calls back.

~~~ringing~~~

"CODY!" Junior shouts through the phone.

Cody winches and slightly adjust the phone farther away from his ear.

"Junior, you're screaming right in my ear. What's wrong?"

"Cody you didn't tell me about this agonizing, terrorizing, degrading, depraving, like horrible, awful, mischievous, fucking terrible otherworldly-esque pain you know?" Junior rambles right into the speaker.

"Junior what the fuck did you just try to say to me. Do you mean a hangover? Cause yeah I warned you about that." Cody sighed.

"Well it should be a 'Hang Happening' because it's definitely not anywhere near a 'Hang Over' yet. I've already sent Chef Peepee to the pharmacy like 10 different fucking times and taken like 8 billion painkillers and nothing's helping me. I need you to tell me what to do."

Cody sighs yet again.

"Well, did you even give them time to kick in?" he asks.

"No I just took like a whole bottle because I thought that it would kick in faster." Junior murmurs.

"junior, fuck, you're lucky we live in a universe where everything just magically works out and nobody ever dies. Also do you even remember anything that happened last night?" Cody questions, currently pacing around his own room.

"Hm. I can't say I really do. I dunno."

"Okay well, the best I can tell you is to just drink a lot of water, get some sleep, and you should be feeling better within a few hours. if you need anything extra I can come over." Cody states.

"Okay, bye loser." Junior says, hanging up before Cody got a chance to say goodbye.

"Bye."

Cody put down his phone gently and flopped himself over onto his bed. His head swarmed with many thoughts, one of which being that Junior didn't remember any of the events from last night. Junior didn't mean to do any of those things that he did with him. and for some reason it bothered him.

It bothered Cody and he didn't really know why.