Vol 3. The truth (2)

-------------------------------------------------------
★ Return to me - The truth (2)

-------------------------------------------------------★ Return to me - The truth (2)

Coverboy(s) : M/n & Illya Morozov

----------------------------------------------------------

.
.
.

"You. You believe yourself to be your dead brother don't you? Mr. Vasily."

Eugene said, an overconfident smirk on his face as Vasily started bursting into laughter.

"Pfft... Oh, how I wish that was true."

Vasilyev said, as Ryuhei leaned over to Illya's ear to whisper. Still super wary of your confession.

He wasn't sure if it was just a joke or not after all. And besides, he knew he didn't work under Eugene or really regarded him as his boss, But damn. As an affiliate ,he wouldn't have imagined himself pointing a gun at Eugene.

"Hey.. That guy who confessed to me. Is he creepy?"

He asked, of pure curiosity as Illya just stared back at him. Arms crossed as he cupped his chin, a smile on his face as his eyes went back to you.

"Oh? I think it's better if you stay away from him. For your own sake."

He replied, as Ryuhei raised an eyebrow of awareness.

"W-Why?"

"He's a pervert. A huge one."

"..Huh?"

Ryuhei asked, a concerned look on his face as he heard the word 'pervert'.

"Well. He's the type of guy to sexually harass you if you're near him on a a ten meter radius."

Maintaining a straight face, Illya warned the totally fooled Ryuhei who seemed to be more and more creeped out by you than ever.

"... Thanks dude.."

"No problem."

Illya chuckled, covering his face with his hands, a piqued expression on his face as Ryuhei stood there, uneasy with the silence before asking the foreigner next to him another question.

"Are you guys friends or?"

He asked, noticing Illya's gaze peered down at him, cupping his chin as he pointed at Vasilyev.

"If you're talking about M/n... We have a senior-junior relationship."

Illya said, as Ryuhei raised an eye brow. Though his attention wasn't retained in the conversation much longer the moment he heard a loud thud.

Vasilyev stammered, throwing the gun st the wall as he let out an annoyed groan.

"M/n you motherfucker.. You didn't get any sleep.."