chapter 45

Hmm, well, these are the coordinates kixx gave me.

"Fives!, Fives I'm here!" Izuku shouts with his pistols raised and set to stun.

"Captain deku, thank you. Thank you for trusting me. Have you come without troops?"

I have." Izuku says, looking around the warehouse for his friend.

"Put down your weapons then!"

"I don't think so. Fives."

"Please, Captain, please, I'm unarmed."

Izuku thinks for a moment before sighing.

"Alright, I'm putting my pistols down. What am I here for fives?" Izuku ask.

"I need your help."

I've heard you're not well, and you're infected with that virus that killed Tup." Izuku says.

"I'm not crazy! Just please hear what I have to say."

Fives then notices a ray sheld generator, and Izuku is walking right into it.

"I'm here to help you fives, I'll take you back to command." Izuku says as fives activate the ray Shield.

"Crap!" Izuku shouts now trapped inside.

"I just need you to listen to me, please!" Fives says.

"Not really sure I have any choice now, do i?" Izuku ask, annoyed

"I was framed! Because I know the truth! The truth about a plot, a massive deception." Fives says.

"By who?" Izuku asks, not believing him.

"Well, there's a Sinister plot, and it works against the pro heroes! I have proof of it, I can prove that everything I know is true behind a shadow of a doubt!

"Show me the evidence." Izuku says.

"The evidence is... in here, it's in here. It's in all of us. Every soldier, including you!" Fives says, pointing at Izuku.

"Fives, what do you mean?" Izuku asks his friend, who has seemingly lost his mind

"Computer chips, implemented into our brains, to make us do whatever someone wants, even kill the pro heroes, Deku, it's all in here!" Fives says, pointing to the side of his head.

"Fives, stop and think about what you're saying, lower the ray shield, and let me help you, we'll figure this out.

"Ugh!, you don't believe me!!" Fives yells.

(Back at the party...)

"Hey, where did Deku go?" Ochako asks, confused.

"I'm not sure. This party is for him, after all." Iida says.

"Yeah, he's supposed to give his big closing speech in a bit." Krishima says.

"I think I saw him leaving for his room." Todoroki says also concern for his friend.