ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ʙᴏʏ - ɴᴀɢɪ ꜱᴇɪꜱʜɪʀᴏ

now playing

now playing..
birthday sex- by jeremiah

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||| 1:03

♪  I've been fiendin' wake up in the late-night
dreamin' about your lovin' ♪

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

summary: in which, you ( Nagi's girlfriend )
take Nagi out to celebrate his birthday!

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

You had been preparing for this day for many months, acting as though it was the day of judgement. You'd pondered and dwelled on the several activities you could do, where to eat, what to get him - and you had finally formed a plan.

You asked Nagi's mum to wake him up at 10 am, knowing it would take him a few hours to get his lazy ass up and get ready. It was currently 2 pm and you had just finished getting ready, shooting Nagi's mum a text to ask if he was too.

After receiving confirmation, you began to walk to your local store, a gift bag already laced in your fingers. The chime of the welcome bell pinged as you walked into the store, workers in green and white uniforms stocking shelves or scanning items.

Navigating towards the sweet isle, you grabbed a heart-shaped pink box with a black ribbon hugging it, milk chocolate being its contents.
You then made a bee-line towards the flowers, picking out a beautiful bundle of pale oleanders before making your way to the checkout.

Placing down your items, the middle-age woman behind the till smiled sweetly, beginning to scan your items. Her copper irises connected to yours as she told you the amount, nodding her head when you gave her the right amount of change.

You were so excited you felt like if your skin elasticated in ecstasy anymore, you would burst.
Humming your favourite melody, you practically skipped to Nagi's apartment, knuckles colliding with the chestnut-coloured door. Hearing the door click, a beam graced your face as your boyfriend came into view.

A head of tussled, white-hair peaked around the door, droopy eyes brightening when he saw who the mysterious morning visitor was. The once thin line of his plump lips curved upwards when he saw you, fully stepping out the door revealing him in a grey tracksuit.

Not being able to hold back your excitement anymore, you jumped into his arms, the both of you nearly tumbling in the process. Luckily, you knew you would most likely do this, so all his gifts lay on the floor beside you two.

Pulling away, you pressed an affectionate kiss to his lips, and then his nose, and then littered them all over his face. He began laughing from the tickling sensation, quickly scrambling to free himself from your grasp, lungs hurting from the light brushes of your lips.