ʟɪᴘꜱᴛɪᴄᴋ ᴛʀᴇɴᴅ- ꜱʜɪᴅᴏᴜ ʀʏᴜꜱᴇɪ

now playing

now playing..
airplane mode- by limbo

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||| 0:32

♪  Cause I've been dreaming 'bout you, ooh
I've been wishing that I was next to you, ah  ♪

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

summary: when you ask shidou - your best friend - to do the lipstick trend with you.

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

You lay on your pink silk bedding, fleece throws scattered on your floor as the weather was beginning to get balmy. "Agora Hills" resonated through the speakers of your tv - courtesy to Shidou of course.

The man only ever blasted Nicki, Megan or Doja, and you had learned to get used to it. Drumming your fingers to the rhythm, you looked down at Shidou - he had been uncharacteristically quiet.

Peering down, said man was laying between your plush thighs peacefully, one arm wrapped around your leg to watch his phone, his other hand digging firmly into the fat of your thighs. Sighing, you called out his name, but he didn't answer. Strange.

Once again, you called out his name before hearing what you could only describe as a molecule-quivering, atom-separating, air-vacuuming, black hole-making, earth-shattering snore. You felt as though he would suck up the furniture in your room if you dared let him rumble the earth one more, so you gently woke him up.

"RYUSEI" you shrieked, before bringing the palm of your hand done harshly on his forehead. Eyes opening like somebody cursed out his mum, his hand quickly flew to his head, soothing the pain as he let out a high-pitched scream.

Acting completely oblivious, you became to soothe the boy. "Ryu, what's wrong? Are you okay, what's going on?" You cooed, quickly coaxing him in a loving tone into believing he must have dreamt it - he began to calm down.

Soothingly, you began to run your hands through Shidou's - surprising ungelled - bi-coloured hair. That said, you did tug on it every time his eyes threatened to close.

Scrolling through your phone, you came across a trend - and it was so cute. The girl smudged her lipstick, and her boyfriend turned the camera to him, crimson kisses littering his face. God did you want a relationship.

"Ryuuuuuu" You called out in a sing-song voice, and Shidou instantly assumed the pair of you would be doing something mischievous, this shown in the tone he used when he said "What are we doing". You practically saw the sharp horns and curly, vermillion tail he honed when his sly side snuck out - so basically always.

Spinning your phone around, you showed him the trend, an animated smile glued to your face.
In his sleepiest impression, he faked a yawn - stretching his arms melodramatiy for extra measure. " 'm really tired, {name}. g'night" But you knew it was a scheme to get out of it, so you continued to persuade him until he finally agreed.

Pulling a carmine-coloured lipstick out of your night stand, you sat up - Shidou still in his position between your thighs. Applying the maroon pigment to your lips, you looked down at Shidou, and for once - he looked calm..?

A look of what you could only presume to be adoration pooling in his eyes, but quickly dissipating when you met his gaze. A faux annoyed one masking it.

Leaning down, you pressed a few kisses to his face - before coming back up to change the lipstick shade. Replacing the red with a slightly lighter shade, you resumed your litter of kiss marks on his face - only this time - his face felt warmer.

Coming up to see if it looked okay, you found yourself staring a little longer than a friend would. He just looked so pretty, kiss marks painting his tanned skin - long lashes brushing his cheeks from his eyes being closed. You could only guess he felt relaxed from the warmth of your kisses.

Softly, you called for him, "Ryu" and slowly - he opened his eyes. Half-lidded fuchsia irises met yours in a cloudy gaze, but you brushed it off as tiredness. Reapplying the lipstick, the lyrics 'stay with me, I don't want you to leave' played through the speakers - and you purposely smudged your lipstick while looking into the camera lense.

Reaching up, Shidou's hand came into the frame and grasped your chin - pulling your face down and you followed with the camera. But, instead of the boy looking at the camera - he kept his eyes on you instead. You think that was the moment you realised that there might be more to your relationship than just best friends.

The video came to an end, and the two of you  held eye contact for just a few more seconds - and you could have swore you saw sparks. Watching the video, you couldn't stop focusing on Shidou's part - the way his eyes didn't budge from you.

Unbeknownst to you, they still hadn't. He looked at you like you were the only girl in the world, and the love that swirled round could have been mistaken for lust.

"{name}" Shidou called, voice surprisingly light. Giving him your undivided attention, you met eyes with him - and he just looked for a minute.
A grin had enveloped his lips, and he grabbed your necklace.

Tugging on it, he brought you down unbearably slowly - maintaining eye contact the entire time until you were inches away.

Stopping for a few seconds, he saw the anticipation in your eyes - and reached for the back of your hair. Leaning up to meet your lips, he crashed his against yours.

𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃