ꜱᴄᴀɴᴅᴀʟ- ʀᴇᴏ ᴍɪᴋᴀɢᴇ

now playing

now playing..
into you by arianna grande

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||| 1:13

♪ Got everyone watchin' us, so, baby let's keep it secret, a little bit scandalous, but, baby don't let them see it ♪

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

summary: in which, two people who long for each other regardless of their family-company rivalry, do whatever means necessary to keep their relationship a secret, all in the name of love.
Or, is it just lust..?

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

My love

My love

Can we not argue over it {name}?
We've been over this. If we appear together at my family's annual ball, people will find out one way or another, and I won't be able to protect you.

You

You said it was a masked ball didn't you?
How could we possibly be spotted?
No one will know.
I'm willing to take the risk, why aren't you?

My love

You know that's not it darling.
It's just the possibility that we could be found out. And I love us. I don't want to risk losing you over a stupid fucking ball.

You

Im coming, it's final.
You're not going with anyone else, Mikage.
I'll be ready by 7.

My love
Are you serious right now?
All because you're fucking jealous?
ₛₑₑₙ

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

Fucking seething. No, the rage you felt was inexplicable. You hadn't saw each other in 2 months, only rarely facetiming for short periods of time since you two were always fucking cut short.

And now he wants to be a bitchboy and go with someone else? Another woman? No fucking chance, especially with the fact it was a masked ball: the entire point of it was concealing your identity.

5 hours. That was how long until you saw Reo, and that was also the amount of time you had to convince yourself to not beat his ass when you see him. Sending a text to your best friend - you asked to get ready over at her house - and thankfully she agreed, already knowing the situation you were in.

After grabbing your dress and stuffing it into a random bag, you told your parents you were staying at your best friend's house, and with that, you left.