ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ?- ʏᴜᴋɪᴍɪʏᴀ ᴋᴇɴʏᴜ

now playing

now playing..
i want you- stephen sanchez

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||| 0:51

♪ You've knocked me to the floor since the moment I saw you, every minute, every hour, if you'll have me, I want you ♪

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

summary: in which, a poet and a hopeless romantic develop feelings for one another after a book signing.

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

Sighing out in a dreamy tone, your eyes twinkled as you absorbed every detail of Yukimiya Kenyu's newest poem. It was truly a work of art, a beautifully written, in-depth detailed composition of words and similes.

His mind was truly wonderful, the theme was a ghostwriter, a past-lover stuck in purgatory who began to write notes to her former-finance, the said man never finding out who left the daily notes until he too, passed and they reunited in the afterlife.

You were hypnotised by how the man crafted the structure of his poems and practically worshipped the heavens above when he released a new poem. His description was truly enthralling and inspired you to also try seek out your own passion, too. You were truly one of his biggest fans. If he had no fans, you were deceased  - which is why you had purchased a pre-sale ticket for his book signing in your area.

You practically imploded from excitement when you found out he was doing a local book signing and immediately bought a ticket months in advance.

This leads you to the day of, getting ready - you put on your favourite outfit and applied slightly more makeup than usual. And God, did you look absolutely angelic. A giddy grin plastered onto your face as you took one last look in the mirror before grabbing your car keys and heading out the door.

Heart pounding in a concoction of thrill and anxiety, you waltzed into the Waterstones that resided in your city centre. A que of electric elation and anticipation buzzed throughout the store as the line twisted around many shelves, chatter filling the isles.

At the very back of the vast store, 2 guards stood each side on the famous poets table as he signed books upon books for what you assumed would be many more countless hours.

Though you had yet to see his face, the soft hum of laughter that lingered in the air led you to believe that he was, indeed, an attractive man in real-life as well. You were prepared to wait hours if that's what it took for the Yukimiya Kenyu to sign your heavily worn-out, special-edition copy of his first poem to have ever been released.

Seconds flew around the room as minutes exchanged for an hour and continued to multiply until 4 hours had dwindled into thin air. Finally glancing up from your phone, you realised that you were only around 10 minutes away from the front of the que.