ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ- ʜɪᴏʀɪ ʏᴏ

now playing

now playing..
I wait for you- alex g

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||| 0:28

♪ It's what I do, I wait for you ♪

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

summary- in which a girl who is trying to find herself in the stars and a boy who is trying to lose himself in them find solace together.

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

{NAMES} POV

PRESENT

ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ 2nd, 2023

Peeling the journal from the bookshelf, you blew the dust off the spine of your old diary: today you decided to reminisce on the last 2 years of your life. Fondness washes over you as you remembered all the other times you reached for this book. This time, it was different though, for its purpose wasn't to spill your emotions into the fresh ink - but rather recall them from the dried writing.

𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓

ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ 6ᴛʜ, 2021 {diary}

There was a boy in my spot today. Bright, cyan hair and his eyes just as pigmented. He sat in my place under the tree, so I asked him to move kindly. It was then he looked at me. Street lamps cast a lustrous effulgence on him, a sniffling, scarlett nose - streams of tears cascading down his face - around his eyes had turned a pastel pink.

His eyelashes had grouped together from what I can only assume was a waterfall of emotion, yet despite the obvious evidence of tears, the boys sclera was impossibly dry, eyes dauntingly dead. It was then I knew he cried his last tears. I knew because I had too. I'd bother him no more; just for today he could have my seat, because that was the place I found comfort the most, too. I gave him my seat.

PRESENT

ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ 2nd, 2023

You wonder, did you know that you'd also given him a seat on the carousel that was your heart that day, too?

𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓

ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ 6th, 2021 {memory}

Another fortnight had rolled around, and you finally had time to visit your comfort spot today.
It went from something that happened once, and then twice, then three times and then it became a tradition. You weren't sure why you chose this spot, maybe it was because you realised the cacophony of rustling leaves and beeping horns on the highway nearby actually gave you a sense of comfort and didn't irritate you.

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 ౨ৎOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara