ᴋɪꜱꜱ ᴄᴀᴍ- ᴏᴛᴏʏᴀ ᴇɪᴛᴀ

now playing

now playing..
One of the girls- the weeknd

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||| 1:13

♪  I just wanna be one of your girls tonight
We don't gotta be in-love, no  ♪

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

summary: in which, two people supporting rival
teams, get put on a kiss cam together.

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

You can't even remember when you agreed to go with her, but your friend had an extra ticket to a baseball game. You were never really a big fan of sports, the entire thing just sounded boring; watching sweaty middle-aged men run around swinging bats. But alas, her sparkling, puppy-dog eyes managed to convince you.

Fluttering your lashes over the mascara wand, you finished up your makeup. Slipping the purple and white jersey over your head, you paired it with dark-blue jeans that had rhinestone pockets and a simple pair of white Nike dunks. Adding the last touches to your hair, you heard a horn blare outside, announcing your friends arrival.

The car park was almost entirely full - but thanks to your friends determined mindset - she managed to beat an elderly couple into the parking spot. Letting out a victorious huff as he puffed her chest out in pride, she killed the engine and you both made you way into the arena.

She had one rule - glare at anyone dressed in red and black, no matter the cost. Since you were bored, you decided to comply with her silly request.

After buying enough popcorn and slushes to feed an entire third world country, the two of you began to search for row E. In excitement, your friend read all the letters aloud until she squealed in glee, pulling you into the row.

Checking who was sitting on your left, you noticed the man already looking at you. Cotton-white hair with a dark green statement piece - matching his undercut - falling between his slanted eyes.

The man was breath-taking, that was until you noticed his jersey colour..
Big numbers in a cherry shade surrounded by a jet-black colour, which he also paired with baggy jeans and a simple black pair of new balances.

Making eye contact with the aforementioned man, he sent you a wink accompanied with a suggestive smirk and you reeled. 'Ew' you gave him a nasty look and it seemed to stump him into surprise.

Looking at his friend - he nudged him and pointed at you - muttering something with a rude tone you couldn't make out. Glaring at the man, you nudged your friend and very loudly announced, "Ewww it fucking stinks, who farted"  before shooting a very grossed-out look at the devil.