ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟ ᴛʀᴀɪɴᴇʀ- ʀᴇɴꜱᴜᴋᴇ ᴋᴜɴɪɢᴀᴍɪ

now playing

now playing..
meddle about- by chase atlantic

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||| 0:36

♪ We only met each other just the other day, but you already got me feelin' some type of way ♪

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

summary: in which, a certain personal trainer
gets a bit too handsy with their client during a workout.

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

Recently, you had started going the gym, with the intention of pursuing a healthier lifestyle. But with the fact you were still unfamiliar with most of the machines in your local gym, you decided to hire a personal trainer by the name of Kunigami Rensuke.

He was a friendly man: during the few encounters you had had with him, he was extroverted and patient with you, talking you through how to work the machines. You were thankful he was so generously patient, you were afraid he would be rude and brash.

He was a brawny man with a toned-orange undercut who stood at 6'2, so you had assumed he would be the intimidating kind, but you were glad he wasn't. Yet, you were still nervous to meet up with him as you two still weren't well aquatinted.

In all your previous sessions, you were decked out in loose clothing, such as sweatshirts and pants since you've always been slightly insecure about your body. However, you decided that today you would dress in a sports bra and tight leggings in a forest-green colour that complimented your skin-tone.

You hoped dressing like this would give you more confidence as you had already began seeing improvements from your previous vigorous workouts.

It was currently 9:36pm and you had planned to meet up at 10pm, it being so late an hour because you were insecure about being so clueless in the gym. You also didn't want to disrupt others' workout schedules and be frowned upon. So, picking a late hour when no one was there was more suitable, and luckily, Kunigami didn't seem to mind.

Spritzing a sweet smelling perfume on your wrists and neck - and also slightly fixing your very light makeup - you were finally ready to make your way to the gym.

The exhaust on your matte grey BMW series 4 died down as you pulled into a parking lot close to the entrance. Slinging your backpack over your shoulder, you walk through the entrance, scan you membership card, and make a beeline  towards the locker rooms.

After securely locking your possessions away, you grab your water bottle and walk out the room, not before checking your outfit and fixing your hair slightly, feeling a tad more insecure than in the comfort of your own home. You felt fear prick at your neck and swallowed whatever emotions were crawling up your throat. 'Well, no going back now'.