19: For The First Time

Once Rei had picked up Ria, it was just a matter of taking of her clothes and teaching her just what it was like to be pleasured and loved so dearly. Every sound that came out of the small reaper princess was egged and edging him to do more to her small body from moving his fingers faster inside of her womanhood to teasing her perking small nipples on her B Cupped chest with his tongue. Along side the sounds that came out of her, the look of pure pleasure that came onto her face with what he did to her made it all worth it to him.

As she came for the first time, he moved his hands from her waist to her thighs as he kissed down from her left breast to her womanhood where he cleaned up the mess that his fingers made inside of her. Her voice went octaves higher as her legs jolted a bit under his touch, it amused him to see just how easy it was to pleasure the small reaper princess. As she came for the second time, he pulled away from her licking his lips as he took his jacket and his shirt off of him. He then toward over her, seeing her looking up at him rather flustered, he smiled and kissed her on the lips softly and passionately. 

"You've being such a good little girl. But now it's time you learn a thing or two about how women like yourself can pleasure men just like I've pleasured you darling." He said as he pulled her up so she was sitting up in front of him.

"O-Okay? S-So what..What do I do?" Ria asked-not complaining about having to return the favor of what he had done to her. 

Rei gave her a small smirk before he cupped her face in his hand. "I want you to undress me of my pants and boxers, once you are done I'll tell you what to do then."

Ria nodded her head and unbuckled his pants before undoing the button for them, she then pulled them down to his knees as she did the same for his boxers. Once they were down to his knees he got up and rid himself of both of them. He then stood on the side of the bed as he motioned for her to get closer to him. She crawled to the edge of the bed before he cupped her face once more. "Good girl, you're doing so good right now. Ria all I want you to do right now is stay like this and open that beautiful mouth of yours."

She did what she was told and he shoved his hard member inside of her mouth. "Good girl, now you know how to suck on a lollipop right."

"Mhm."

"Do what you'd do to a lollipop to me sweetie."

Hearing his instructions she did just as he said without any objection to it, with what she couldn't take in her mouth she held in her hands. He shut his eyes as he moaned out at the feeling of her tongue and lips around his shaft. "T-That's it Ria...F-Fuck...Don't stop. You're doing so damn good right now." He moaned as he placed his hand on the top of her head softly "Don't just have your hands stay where they are, move them."

She didn't understand what he meant by his words and looked at him confused only for him to place one of his hands over hers and showing her what to do. Her eyes lit up a bit understanding what he meant, once he took his hand off of hers she continued to move her hands against him while taking him into her mouth. Rei's moans got louder as he felt himself getting closer to his release. Once he had done so in her mouth he pulled out of her mouth and he stepped back a bit as she had her mouth full of his cum. He went up to her cupping her face once more "Swallow it, don't just keep it in your mouth like that darling."

She closed her mouth and did what he told her to do, once her mouth was cleared of his cum he kissed her on the lips as he held the back of her head as he pushed her back down onto the bed back first. He used his other hand to grab onto her leg keeping her close to him as he aligned himself with her entrance. "I'm going into you now princess, if you ever feel pain just hold onto me. The pain wont stay for long I promise."

She nodded her head, wanting to know what it was like to finally be loved by someone. Rei then moved all the way inside of her making both of them moan out at the feeling of the other being so close. Ria didn't feel any pain though, she didn't question why knowing that she was neither alive nor dead, she was stuck in a limbo of both. She could never truly die or live, that was until she gave birth to life then it would be up to her on whether she wanted to live a 'normal' life or die from the birth of the child. 

Rei only stayed put for a short period of time before he moved in and out of her, removing his hand from the back of her head and instead holding onto the bed frame instead. Once he heard Ria moaning out his name for 'more' he didn't disappoint her as he thrusted himself deeper inside of her with each rough thrust he made inside of her. Ria's legs wrapped around him tightly as he didn't stop even after she had came for the third time, he only took her in different positions on her bed as he refused to let her go until he felt she was satisfied with him. 

Once he had, they were lying on her bed tangled up in one another in calming silence as he had his head nuzzled up against her neck. "Ria, you are mine forever. We will spend eternity together." He spoke softly to her

Ria smiled a bit hearing him speak. "Of course we will, and we will take over the lives that had turned me to be as I am darling. But for now, we must rest. There is much to be discussed tomorrow." She said as she held his hand tightly that was laced with hers

He kissed her neck softly and shut his eyes. "very well darling, rest well."

"Mhm, you do the same. I love you."

"I love you too my darling princess."