16: Not So Weak

Hanarina was stunned to see just what her mother was able to do. The female reaper looked at Amaya stunned. "How? No mortal is supposed to be able to wound let alone kill a reaper!?"

"Did you really think that I'd allow Julian to be within these walls without telling me how to kill your kind?! I knew something was going on when you had chosen to agree to the terms for my daughter! I can assure you that I will never permit your kin from ever coming in the walls of this kingdom ever again!" Amaya growled out angered

"Then I will take my daughter, she belongs with her own kin!"

"She is old enough to chose for herself, why don't we allow her to make the choice?" Amaya inquired

The reaper queen scoffed "She doesn't know what she wants or doesn't want she is a mere child!"

Hanarina hated that the reaper queen wished to treat her like a mere child. "I AM TWENTY-TWO YEARS OLD! I AM MORE THAN A MERE CHILD YOU BITCH!" Hanarina shouted angered

"No you are not, you do not live by the-"

"Shut up you old ass bitch!  you are not my mother! you did not birth me! you have no right to call yourself my mother! My mother is Queen Amaya Rice! NOT YOU!"

"What has been given can be taken away Hanarina, you are aware of that are you not?" The reaper queen stated seriously

"Not in her state you cannot. She is not whole." Julian said seriously

The reaper queen narrowed her eyes "Why was her soul split?!"

"Because that is her job as a princess of this kingdom! You may not like the fact that she wishes to stay here but it is her choice!" Amaya hissed out coldly "Now go before I kill you as well!"

The reaper queen scoffed. "This isn't the end of this."

"Sure it is bitch, go fuck yourself." Hanarina said as she flipped the reaper queen off

The queen took a hold of her king before they disappeared in a black puff of smoke. Amaya then looked to Hanarina. "With what you've done, you will never be able to be reverted back to your human state."

"Even if I wanted to that would kill me wouldn't it?" Hanarina asked confused

"I honestly don't know daughter, but I am proud of you. I have been watching over you and it's obvious that you have learnt from my mistakes. Go on and finish up, once you are we will grab your siblings and celebrate." Amaya said with a hand on her face softly

"Yes mother of course." Hanarina said with a smile

Hanarina looked to Iori before she walked up to him. "You've done well to keep my clone happy and safe. You've done so much to be such a good man at her side. I am willing to part ways with that side of me for the sake of your happiness. Thank you for being such a gentleman towards her, it means so much to me that you'd do so much for her."

"Of course, I love Rina and would do anything to keep her happy."

"Serina, come here." Hanarina said with her hand out towards her

Serina walked towards the reaper female before she placed her hand on her. "You are here forth your own person. I hope the life you have leads you well. Take good care of yourself and Iori."

Serina nodded her head. "I will I promise."

Hanarina then took the duo and Sogo back to where they belonged before she went up to Aoi and cupped his face in her hands. "Sweet little Aoi, I have to say I didn't expect to see you without your cute little ears, guess it was just in that time you have your cute ears. Whatever the case may be-I am happy to see you have been the gentleman that I know you can be. Even going as far as engaging Hana and getting her pregnant with you two's first child. You have always been safe, I just didn't know how to go about Iori's situation. With that being said you have my blessings to do as you please with Hana."

Hanarina smiled at Hana motioning for her to get closer to her, she did and Hanarina smiled at Hana. "You are hereby forth giving the permission to live the life you wish with Aoi. Our connection is no longer."

Hana smiled at Hanarina. "Thank you very much."

"Of course sweetie. Now let me take you three home."

Once they had gotten home she looked at Rei. "So it leaves you...what are your thoughts about me?"

"You are an interesting young lady that's for sure. I can assure you that I do not feel fear of you, nor do I believe that you are unattractive. You are certainly someone I could find an interest in. But before I full commit myself to being around you I have questions for you Princess Reaper."

Hanarina nodded her head and smiled at Rei. "Of course, any questions you have I will gladly answer Rei."