Backstory for those that haven't watched Fairytail before

So Fairytail is an anime/manga that surrounds the people of the Fairytail Guild. In it is Natsu Dragoneel, a Fire Dragonslayer. Lisanna Strauss is his childhood best friend and also the youngest sister of Elfman and Mirajane Strauss. They're all takeover mages meaning they can transform into different things depending on what kind of power they have.

Gray Fullbuster is an Ice make wizard and is known for his stripping habit. He also always gets into arguments with Natsu and that's why I incorporate those in my story, plus it's funny so why not haha.

Lucy Hartfilia is a celestial wizard and she calls celestial spirits from the spirit world to aid her in battles. She treats her spirits as family and loves them all too. She has a heart of gold and is so kind to everyone she meets. Just don't make her angry cuz she can act like Erza at times too lol. Also in my story I made her a Celestial dragon slayer to go along with my story plot.

Erza Scarlet is known as one of the strongest in the guild and is very tough. However she's also a sweet and kind person and loves her strawberry cake hehe. Erza is a requip mage and has many different sets of armor and swords. Her armor protects her and there's a deeper meaning to it that you'd understand better by watching the show.

Mirajane Strauss is known as the matchmaker of the guild and is also very sweet and kind. She has a devil takeover form and another form as well but I forgot what it is.

Anyways let me add some pictures with names so everyone knows who they are regardless if you've seen the show or not :))

Starting off with the main characters hehe

Lucy Hartfilia
Age: 18
Celestial dragon slayer
Mate: Gray
Likes: strawberry milkshakes, hanging out with her friends and Plue (a celestial spirit, kinda like a dog honestly)

Lucy Hartfilia Age: 18Celestial dragon slayerMate: GrayLikes: strawberry milkshakes, hanging out with her friends and Plue (a celestial spirit, kinda like a dog honestly)

Gray Fullbuster
Age: 19
Ice-Make Mage
Mate: Lucy
He's also crushing on Lucy but he doesn't realize it until later at some point.
Likes: messing with Natsu cuz it's fun, staring at Lucy and admiring her, being around Lucy.
He's known for his stripping habit.

Natsu Dragoneel Age:19Mate: Lisanna Strauss Likes: hanging out with Lucy (Luce), Happy and all his other friends, messing with Gray, admiring Lisanna

Natsu Dragoneel
Age:19
Mate: Lisanna Strauss
Likes: hanging out with Lucy (Luce), Happy and all his other friends, messing with Gray, admiring Lisanna.