8. To the hideout!

Tea here! This will be narrative perspective until the three of our Fairytail friends get to their hideout base :) After it'll switch to Gray's pov. It'll also switch to Lucy's pov at some point who will be talking to Marsh and Gajeel about the upcoming season! Hope u guys enjoy :))

Bright rays of light shine through Gray's window as the sun rises, indicating that Saturday morning has come. Gray blinks his eyes open a few times, adjusting to the brightness coming through his window. He gets up slowly out of bed to go wash up and change into some clothes after. Yep, you heard it, he doesn't wear clothes to bed minus a pair of dark blue boxers.

His house is always set to 60°F all year round. Yep again, the temperature stays the same, even in the winter months. His friends say his house is the perfect hangout spots for the hot summer months; however, they refuse to step inside when winter rolls around. They say it's like Gray himself, an ice den made for the ice mage. Gray shakes his head as he thinks about his friends and their complaints and finally gets ready for the day.

*****

After his shower, Gray changes into his usual attire for the day. He puts on a tight gray shirt, which shows his muscles when he doesn't wear anything else. He puts his white long sleeve coat over and pairs it with black pants under it, securing the pants with a black belt. He finishes off his outfit with his cross necklace and a pair of black shoes.

Gray walks to his kitchen, pops two pieces of bread into his toaster and takes out a small frying pan. He pours a small amount of olive oil on it and waits for it to heat up. Once ready, he cracks an egg and plops it into the pan. He seasons it and cooks it for a few minutes before taking it off and putting it on a plate with a paper towel to get rid of the excess oil.

When his toast pops from the toaster he takes them, places it on a clean plate and uses his eggs to put together a breakfast sandwich. He eats his food for five minutes. After, he cleans up the dishes he used and grabs his luggage so he can meet Lisanna and Levy at the train station.

*****

At the Magnolia train station, 9:23am

"Hey Gray, great to see ya!" Lisanna yells out to him when Gray enters the train station. Gray gives her a gesture to lower her voice, worried that one of the dragon slayers could be in the area and see that the three of them are going somewhere. He would be especially worried if Natsu was in the area. He was sure that ash head would tell Lucy about what was going on and their plan would be foiled from the start.

Once he's close enough he has the two ladies follow him to a more secluded area while they wait for their train to arrive. "Lis, you gotta be more discreet next time. We can't let anyone that knows us see where we're going," he quietly says.

"Attention, the train to Fiore will now begin boarding. All passengers can now come aboard," the conductor announces. The three friends walk to the train with their passes in hand. They board the train and head towards the back where there aren't that many people around.

Gray is pleased that a certain pink head isn't coming along. He won't have to hear any complaints on the five hour train ride to Fiore.

******

5 hours later

"Attention passengers, we are now arriving at Fiore train station. Please remember to take all your items when you leave the train. Thank you and have a great day," the conductor announces.

"We're finally going to get to see how the place will look like," Levy said.

The train comes to a stop and the three friends stand up from their seats and walk to front to get off the train. They walk for a little while, following the map that's on the lacrima that master gave them. The map eventually leads them to a lush green forest. The forest is full of tall pine and spruce trees.