GARROTH! + L?

"garroth?" I call out from the other side of the door.

the door slightly opened, creaking as it does. "hey, garroth. what was that about?" i mumbled, just enough so he could hear me. a worried expression must have been plastered on my face by his next reaction.

"it's nothing! don't worry, f/n." he charmingly but distraughtly laughed. his laughter so only died down, tears forming in his eyes. it was unusual for him to cry, especially in a moment like this.

he felt angry.

"garroth?" i open the door up, embracing him in a hug. he leans down, wrapping his arms around my neck.

he let me inside, leading me to his bed as he sobbed into my arms. "i don't get it, i've been a g-great big brother!" he dug his head deeper into my neck, gripping onto my waist which pulled on the fabric.

"it's okay, garroth. siblings can be, i don't know. shitty?"

he detached himself from me, fuming. "what do you know?!" my eyes widen, seeing him burst into more tears and leaning onto my lap. his arms wrapped around my waist and followed by many hic sounds.

"gar-gar! come down, the mash potatoes are ready!"

"i know, i know that i don't have the experience from siblings but from what i know. they can be shitty, you've just got a brother who needs to know that you're already a great brother. zane needs to realize that in his own time."

"i-i can't just.. yeah, you're, h-hic, right."

he wiped away his tears, laughing at himself. "y-you know, i've only cried like this.. to laurence." he wobbly shows me his smile. i brush my fingers along his blond locks of hair.

"th-hic-anks."

__

after getting my purse and lightening his eyes to appear less puffy with my makeup, he was ready to head back to dinner. we resumed like normal and zane pierced a few glares at him but garroth didn't notice, not that he needed to notice anyways. whenever zane made an insult directed to him, he would squeeze my hand underneath the table and ignored zane.

when dinner was over, he brought me home. vylad insisted that he should walk me home instead but fought with garroth until vylad lost.

garroth held my hand, walking me up the steps of my home. "today was, an um, experience!" i mumbled, receiving his hum. "yeah, it sure was. uhm, sorry, this was supposed to be special and it was ruined. really-" i wrapped my arms around his neck, welcoming him into a hug. "aw, garroth! don't worry about it! it was nice to hang out with you and your family."

garroth wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into a tighter hug. "f/n." he mumbles into my ear, distancing himself from me. "garroth?"

instantly, he clashed his lips with mine, passionately.  my eyes gradually lowered, concealing my vision. his hand wondered through my hair, separating locks. his other hand cupped my cheek, tilting it to an angle.

my mind was clogged, no thoughts were processing and my cheeks were turning warmer by the second.

when i was running out of air, i tapped on his shoulders multiple times. 

slowly, we parted lips. his eyes raised to my eyes, as if he was hungry for more. then, he relaxed. realizing the situation, he began blabbering apologies.

"o-oh! i'm so sorry, f/n! sincerely, i d-don't know why.. gahh, please forgive me!"

he lowered his head in embarrassment.