SCHOOL

it hurt seeing aphmau hanging out with garroth and laurence. it was painfully obvious that they liked her and she liked them back.

it's okay though, i have my best friend travis.

i look up to travis who seemed to be admiring me. he broke his contact when he noticed i looked to him.

"travis?" he looks at me, cocking an eyebrow. "yeah?" i gently smile at him. "i'll talk to you after my first class."

me and travis said our goodbye and I headed to home ec. the new kid that transferred into our class had the same class. aphmau was mostly talking to him and invited him over to where we sat for homeroom.

he was garroth's adopted brother.

he didn't have to tell me but ever since that last time i walked to school with him, he told me zane was his brother and then the new kid said that zane was his brother as well. add everything up and their related, he must have been the adopted one.

no hate, just no parent would have four boys.

i headed to my class alone, that was until i was stopped by gene and the rest. my frown turned upside down!

ew.

i was smiling though.

gene approached me, zenix and sasha stayed back, hanging around the couches.

"princess, it's so nice to see you again." gene says, grabbing my arm and pulling me to their area. "princess?"

"we're still hanging out with her?" zenix crossed his arms.

"hi, f/n." sasha says, flashing me a small smile.

"kitty, remember when you said you'd help us become good?" gene let's go of my arm. "how about you help my boy zenix get to his class?"

zenix looked at gene confusedly. "bu-"

"now zenix, she'll lead you to your class."

gene didnt let me say a word but hurried me and zenix.

by this time, i'll be late!

"zenix.. uhh, what class do you have?" i ask him, we were walking down the stairs. "home ec.." he mumbled.

"so we have the same class!" i happily smiled. "no, we have seperate classes. freshman and sophmores take one class, juniors and seniors take another class." zenix explained.

for someone who was most likely failing, he still kept on track of how the system works.

"then.. i'm sorry i don't know where to go." zenix sighed. "i know where.. i don't know why gene has me going to class. i would rather skip! ugh."

zenix led the way instead.

zenix groaned in annoyance. "gene he's.. nevermind." zenix stopped in front of what i assume to be his class. "if i blow up the kitchen, it's all on you."

i didn't get to answer him back, i chuckled a bit.

zenix walked into his class. then, the bell rung. i was officially late.

now i was groaning in annoyance. all i had to do was find my home ec class. it shouldn't be that hard.

my class should be the floor above me.

i hurriedly went up the steps.

on the way up, i turn to the side and bump into someone. this is not what i need right now.

i fell back, i landed on my butt. gladly, i didn't have anything but my phone in my hand. wait, no. nothing about that is gladly.

my phone fell out of my hand and down a couple steps. i fluttered my eyes open and saw the guy from detention. the teacher's aid.