SK 2

i came from the entrance of the school. my gym uniform stayed in my locker. i saw gene and the gang making fun of each other. it applied to zenix making fun of sasha.

"princess!" gene calls out to me. i adjust myself to look presentable. "gene." i softly call out. "sorry, i couldn't come to see you, i would rather be dead than contribute to the annual sports event."

"haham.."

"sasha, told us how you completely wrecked the games. in a good way."

i didn't respond.

sasha and zenix initiated a water attack on each other.

"i haven't seen you lately, are you skipping again?" i asked and gene didn't hesitate to agree. "school's getting boring, princess. we should go out again, maybe steal or vandalize?"

"aw, gene, i hope you know that i'm going to deny you again. exactly how i did last time, that was a one-time thing." i moved away from gene. "i know, it doesn't hurt to try."

"dumb wolf." i hear clearly from afar. if it's the super senior, i'm going to flip. i looked at gene and it seemed to be that he heard it too. i looked to my left and it was aaron slowly going down the stairs. did he hope that i come to him? no one would comment on that and walk that slowly.

gene headed to the top of the stairs. "hey buddy, do you have a problem?" gene announces. aaron stops a couple of stairs before the bottom and looks up at gene. "no." aaron spits on the floor.

gene adjusts his tie. "how about you get lost? it's not like anyone here is expecting you."

aaron angrily stomps back to the top of the stairs. "if you have an issue then you can sure tell me face to face." aaron stands a few inches away from gene's face.

"is that so?" gene responded.

i came in between them as sasha and zenix stayed afar.

"hey, seriously.. no one needs to fight. come on, gene."

i hauled gene away from glaring down aaron.

once when we were away, aaron decided to leave. then multiple students came out with their items. "gene, it was nice seeing you. i-i have to go home."

"hmm. then let me walk you home. gene and sasha can take care of themselves."

i declined his offer and left the shadow knights at the fountain. i came down the stairs to see aaron waiting there.

"thought you went home." i spoke up, breaking his focus on the concrete floor. "he's just using you." aaron gave me an annoyed stare. i stared back in disgust. "don't be a sore loser 'cause you got your butt kicked by a freshman. change that stupid face of yours before someone punches it out of you."

he scoffed.

aaron walks away from me.

i might have been rude but someone had to knock some sense into him.

__

AARON

what did she know about friends?

ugh, i hate freshmen.

i am not a super senior.

"oh, he's cute." a girl whispered to her friend.

i turn to the voices, watching two girls giggle at the sight of me. then suddenly, it was her, that stupid wolf freshman making fun of me. i blinked a of couple times, the blur of my eyes brought me back to reality to the girls that were eyeing me down. why can't i get her out of my head? it's frustrating!

i continued on my walk home.

i should play with shoo, at least to keep her out of my mind.