SK

i lay in my bed, finally, saturday!

i get cozy in my blankets. it was early in the morning. i was watching youtube. this guy who would eat a lot. i don't know, he would eat fast food menus but wouldn't gain weight.

my phone buzzed in my hand. gene texted.

____________
gene
____________
Text Message
Today 8:16

Hey, it's gene from the park.
Are ya gonna hang out w us today?

what time are you guys planning to go?

What time are you available?

hmm..
anytime

Great.
I'll tell ya when to stop by.

____________

should i hang out with them? these are the people travis told me not to hang out with.

someone knocked on my door. "yes?" i say. "f/n come down! you're friend is here!" my mother says.

i didn't invite anyone over.

i get up, i was wearing monkey pjs. i slip on my black slippers.

i open the door and head downstairs.

"travis? what are you doing here?"

he smiles. "sorry, i would have texted you but i sort of forgot. my dad dropped me off because he didn't want me to be alone doing nothing."

my mother was making breakfast.

"f/n you have such wonderful friends. travis, hun, we're having breakfast if you'd like to join." my mother offers.

"thank you mrs. l/n!"

"just call me miss."

travis awkwardly smiles.

i come down. my mother was making banana pancakes. "what's with the.. uhh, monkey outfit?" he asks, almost breaking into laughter. "it's my pjs." i reply. travis was wearing something casual. baggy jeans and a random baggy dark green shirt that has a band name on it.

"wanna go up to my room?"

travis agrees.

i walk him up to my room. my mirror closet door was messy from the day before. "hehe, sorry for the mess." travis says it's fine and we both jump on my bed. "oh my irene your bed is like a cushion."

"picture time!" travis was confused. "huh?"

i take a couple of pictures of travis alone, and some with me and him.

"my gosh travis i have to tell you something, it's weird too. but you can't tell anyone okay? not even aphmau."

he gasps and laid down, facing me. "oh this is serious, spill."

"hehe, okay so remember when you asked us why we skipped gym class? basically aphmau lied. i honestly don't know why, we both got detention and we got detention because i was waiting for aphmau and i don't know. aphmau was like having problems with like three girls inside there or something. but she acted so weird, didn't she? like no offense i love her but what?"