THE RO'MEAVE'S

VYLAD

garroth's face, flushed. did he like a girl?! i'm such a proud younger brother. recently, garroth's life has revolved around baseball. more importantly, he has been getting recruitment offers since he has been focusing on sports.

he tugged on my tie, securing my tie accurately.

after prioritizing my problem, garroth abruptly threw the tie he wore on his bed. he unexpectedly groaned in pure irritation. "what's wrong?" i came to his bed, sitting down beside his outfits that were flawlessly laid out. "yo? big brother, you good?" garroth didn't peep a word, furrowing his eyebrows and selecting a new black tie that was no different from his prior one.

"s-sorry, i'm nervous." garroth blabbered.

nervous?

"this girl that special?"

his shoulders slightly tensed before relaxing. "i guess you could say so, i'm not sure how to completely feel. heh, you know her quite well." a tiny smirk appeared on his face.

no, it couldn't be.

"f/n? you like f/n?!" i shouted, my voice most likely blaring throughout the house. garroth shuts my mouth, covering my mouth with his palm and checking behind him to his door. "shh! zane doesn't need to know! i j-just don't want anyone to know."

i got this sudden feeling in my chest, it was hurting and displeasing. it felt like my heart dropped. why would it drop? i am magnificent brother! supporting him shouldn't be a problem.

"t-that's great, garroth. she's a nice girl, you know but what's with the act? she's come over plenty of times!"

he gulped, adjusting his tie around his neck. "well, it's her first dinner with us, and.. making sure i look good is preferably my top problem. that and zane not causing any issues."

"eh, i can see that. with the human edge lord act. it's scary!"

he shook his head. "no it's not that. he knows things, he knows things that he would expose to create a hassle. in other words, zane is.. something. uhh, anyways, baby brother, i'll be in here if you need anything."

i acknowledged that he was politely asking me to leave. he didn't wait for me to answer as he organized his clothes in a pile.

i left without replying.

my big brother having his feelings. it was bound to happen but so soon. my meditation does work, can it do more than predict? ah, whatever. it's time to get ready!

__

my dress flowed through the wind, a gentle breeze.

i smooth out my dress, preparing myself to have dinner with the ro'meaves.

my phone rang, garroth was calling me and i could hear the other side of the door ring as well. the door swiftly opened revealing garroth on the other side and with his phone up to his ear. "f/n.." he softly called out. i accidentally picked up, and a loud glitching and ringing came from both of our phones.

garroth instinctively squints his eyes, dropping his arm with his phone in hand, and hangs up.

i sheepishly smiled at him. "sorry."

he huffed and shoved his phone into his pocket. "i didn't e-expect you here so soon." he kept engaging and cutting eye contact as he awaited for my response. my finger flicked my little purse open, putting away my phone. "um.. i-i was hoping to walk you here. sorry for making you come here alone in the dark."