UPDATE

(since i don't know the official timeline of when the episodes took place in the school year, i'm making my own to fit the story.)

it's been five weeks since the beginning of high school.

aphmau and i haven't been close lately.

i made a couple of new friends, there's a girl named kawaii~chan, oh she's so cute and fun. i went over to her house the other day, we baked cookies and sweets the whole time.

i can't forget about katelyn, she's so cool. she's one year older but it's like she's my sister. a really over protected sister.

i met lucinda during a trip to magics class. she ranted to me all about katelyn, if i didn't know any better. i could have thought they actually really hated each other. it's pretty much a petty rivalry.

my tutor, teony. she assigned herself to me. i still have no clue why, but she's awesome. i have privileges of coming into her class or coming with her to the teachers lounge.

i have talked to nichole a couple times. really can't tell if she likes me or not.

i've met other girls, a lot of other girls. a couple of guys but they didn't stick around any longer. garroth and laurence take their turns on walking me home. not that i want them too, not anymore.

sleeping over at travis' house would be my favorite activity. his dad is sweet and occasionally practices on his karaoke. travis has tended to be more jumpier than usual these days. he's my best friend though, can cuddling with your best friend count as weird? travis took me out once to the amusement park, we took plenty printed pictures. when i came over the next day, he had them pinned to the wall.

i ignore aphmau at times, she was my best friend but kept so many secrets from me. gene told me she had her first kiss with garroth, he was bragging about how he should tell everyone and especially laurence.

i told him not to, sure, aphmau went behind my back but she's still a friend. can i even call that going behind my back? i cant tell anymore.

dante keeps trying to plan dates with me. the only date i actually agreed to go with him was a date to the movies. it was a pretty good movie but he fell asleep. his hands were interlocked with mine through the whole movie. he also paid for snacks, it wasn't shitty at all than i imagined.

zenix took me to a picnic once. it was only us since gene's mom was helping gene study and sasha, well, i'm not certain why. zenix packed tons of food. we went to the first time we all met each other at the park. zenix told me a whole variety of stories. he's been really nice to me lately, i'm not sure what's up with him. i'm just glad.

sasha takes me on girl dates. actually, i force her to come out but same thing. i pay for her to get her nails done, she always whines about how it's too girly but she never stops looking at them and flexing them. she's like a sister i've never had. a really rebellious sister.

what can i say about gene? he takes me out for dinner, sometimes hang outs but has to drag dante along. dante says how gene is the third wheel. it's funny when they verbally fight with each other. when me and gene get to go out together, he treats me like a girlfriend, without the label or any couple stuff. he buys me stuff, makes sure i have everything i need. he protects me at school too.

laurence lectured me about the shadow knights. multiple times. i can't understand why he really hates them. they've treated me like family. we do some troublesome activities but it never led to real trouble.