°•.Flight.•°

Author's POV
The alarm bell rings,you wake up excitedly knowing that the day is going to be fantastic,you woke up and set on you bed for almost 10 minutes just thinking about what will you do today,what gifts you are gonna get.
Than you got up to get ready for the day,you brushed your teeth,than took a bath, and than you looked at your wordrobe for half an hour because you couldn't find a "good dress"

Yn- huh...none of the dresses look good *looked at the clock* hm... I still have 1 hour 50 mins,than god I woke up early so now I have time for this sh¡t.

Yn-argh.. I am really hungry I think I should have my breakfast first..*you started to head towards the kitchen*

Yn-I wonder what dad must have ordered as he don't really know how to cook and don't have time for that*giggles and than she opens the fridge but found nothing,and checked the counter just to find nothing*

Yn-um.. NO WAY HE FORGOT TO ORDER SOME DOOD FOR ME*You said while going towards the dinning table to sit but when you looked the dinning table and you eyes were filled with joy*

Yn- OMG!! So here is all the food *you said while looking at all the dishes and food items there* woohh all these food items are my favourite!!

Author's POV
Than you quickly started to dig in all that delicious food, which was truly incredible!there was still 1 hour for you to get ready as it was 09:00 AM and you have to leave for airport on 10:00 AM as the flight is on 11:30 AM
And yes you are gonna leave 1 hour 30 mins because you got some Asian nerves!
When you were about to get up from the dinning table,you saw a note,than you happily picked it up knowing it's from your father!!
It said

Happy birthday my dear princess,As you said you will enjoy your day with your best friend,so I have left something for you in my room,you are gonna love it
          ~your dad

A wide smile appeared on your lips and you started to head towards his room
When you came inside you saw a bunch of gifts there,small, big,long,and so on
You were so happy because you love presents
But you didn't had much time to open every single one of them so you opened 5 of them and one of them had a really beautiful dress,you were happy because now you have something great to wear.Than you shifted all the presents to your room and changed your clothes
END

Yn- woohhh, Dad's choice is great as always
••Your look••

Yn-I am ready and I think Lily also must be waiting for me*than you hurriedly grabbed your car keys and went towards Lily's house*

Yn- lalalaaaaAaa *you were just showing your singing skills to no one and than you arrived at Lily's home,you quickly went inside as she unlocks the door*

Yn- Lily!!!!!*said while entering inside*

Lily- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU*hugs you*

Yn- thank you so much!!!! And ar-*cut off as Lily drags you inside of her room* arar what happened!!??

Lily- look!!*she said while showing a little table with 2-4 gifts and letters*

Yn- WOHH THANK YOU SO MUCH *huga her tight* you and my perents made my day,love ya!

Lily-hehe love ya too~

Yn- and girlyy!!! You look stunning*says while pulling a strand of Lily's hair behind her ears which was on her face*

••Lily's look••

Lily -aweee thank you,BUTYOU!!!YOU LOOK LIKE A DAMN PRINCESS

YOU!!!YOU LOOK LIKE A DAMN PRINCESS

Yn-Thank yoOoou!! But now let's leave for the airport,we are getting late

Lily- we have time to leav-*cut off as yn drags her towards her car and made her sit*

Yn- I don't wanna miss the flight at all! *You took your seat and started to drive* you know what happened last time when we needed to go somewhere becouse of a buisness partnership!

Lily-yeah I do,do you remember when you~~~

Author's POV
Than you both were talking about some random things like what will you do,what happened on Lily's birthday and all. Everything was going great,you got present,you are going on a trip,no workload.Yoy were really happy with how your day was going,after all,you are surrounded by your favourite ones!
Than you reached airport and went towards the sitting area because there was some free time
END

Lily- yniee,we still have 30 mins,I am getting bored,what should we do?

Yn-I HAVE AN IDEA!! let's go but some things for our trip!!

Lily-hmm... Fine

Author's POV
Than you both went to buy stuff like dresses, perfume,few makeup products and so on.and than you checked in your flight and settled down.
END

Lily-Okay we are now leaving for "THERE" but I don't even know where..just tell already!!

Yn-WE..ARE.. GOING......... TO................JEJU ISLAND!!!!!

Lily- WAIT REALLY?!?!

Yn-For real!?

Author's POV
Than you both started talking about some random stuff
END