Just Standing Here Wasting Time

Lysithea is called to Stannis Baratheon's "office" and is scolded by the so called "rightful" king of the North or some bullshit "I ordered Mance Rayder burnt at the stake you prevented that order from being carried out you showed mercy to Mance Rayder...."  Stannis starts "wait a minute!.... for what reason am I supposed to care what YOU want!?!"  Lysithea asks in her baritone male voice she looks at Davos and says in her baritone male voice "and don't you tell me because he's "the one true king" or whatever bullshit you think I should believe! I'm not from here where I came from we have no king and I'm pretty damn sure the Nights Watch doesn't have one either after all we're supposed to forget our other life just like the rest of the world is supposed to forget our very existence your "king" is not MY king and I don't follow HIS rule I rarely ever follow the rules here and I'm not about to start now just because you all waltz in here like you own the world you're lucky I was nice enough to come in here at all and I would suggest you don't ask that witch of yours to try and sway me for it will NEVER work!"  after a pause she says in her baritone male voice "now if you assholes will excuse me I have duties to carry out"  then she turns around and walks out of the room muttering to herself in her baritone male voice "what a COMPLETE waste of time!".... Jon was next to see Stannis but for a different reason Stannis had a offer he THOUGHT he wouldn't refuse to officially legitimize his name and make him a Stark instead of a Snow and after Jon left he went to find Lysithea and told her about the meeting and that he was going to refuse Stannis' offer and without a word she takes him to her room, locks the door and makes love to him and he let her despite the fact he still feared she could get pregnant and her secret would be revealed which is more dangerous now than it ever was before especially with the new vote of the Lord Commander and Stannis and his people being at Castle Black "I'm proud of you!"  she whispers softly in her normal nectarous voice as they make love to one another "why!?!"  he asks softly "you've finally grown up my Black Wolf!"  she says with a smile in her normal nectarous voice he chuckles with a smile he loves it when she calls him "her Black Wolf" and just to show her how much he loves it his thrusts become more erotically animalistic and full of passion.... not that they weren't full of passion before but they are much harder and faster than they were before she said those three words.... as he massages her breasts and teases her hard erect nipples with his hands he had to kiss her to keep her from screaming in ecstasy which he didn't mind it actually made him smile "I love you Lysithea"  Jon whispers "I love you too Jon Snow"  she whispers in her normal nectarous voice and he releases into her with a sigh by the gods he's missed hearing her say that he's missed being able to say that to her as well he especially missed being able to call her by her real name the next person he tells is Sam but that was a hour or so later after he rested by the woman he loves after making love to her.... and getting dressed of course.... and after Jon tells Sam they have the vote for the new Lord Commander of the Nights Watch it wasn't till after he told Sam that he figured out why Lysithea was proud of him and how he had "grown up" for as he told Sam "I swore a vow to the Nights Watch if I don't take my own word seriously, what sort of Lord of Winterfell would I be?"  he walks away from Sam patting his friends arm then sits next to the woman he loves who he pats on the shoulder for she was once again her "brother" Einar Snær "crowded you'd think we were serving venison stew"  Alliser says the others chuckle Aemon stands then asks after clearing his throat "does anyone wish to speak for candidates before we cast our tokens for the 998th Lord Commander of the Nights Watch?"  Slynt who was sitting with the "lower class" boys and next to Slynt stands up and says "Ser Alliser Thorne is not just a knight, he's a man of true nobility he was Acting Commander when the Wall came under attack and lead us to victory against the Wildlings"  a few men say "hear, hear"  Slynt says "he's a veteran of 100 battles and has been a defender of the Watch and the Wall almost all of his life he's the only true choice"  Lysithea whispers sarcastically in her baritone male voice "and just how long and how often have you been sucking his cock!?!"  Jon hides a chuckle and smiles then nudges her arm a man stands up and says as he points his hand at Mallister "Ser Denys Mallister joined the Watch as a boy and has served loyally longer than any other Ranger through 10 winters he served as Commander of the Shadow Tower he kept the Wildlings away we could do no better"  Jon and Lysithea tap their cups on the table as a few men say "hear, hear"  and the man sits down "if there is no one else, we will begin the voting"  Aemon says as he looks at Lysithea who says playfully in her baritone male voice "what are you looking at me for dragon!? I'm screwed either way both of them are far too old for me!"  the men around her laugh Jon and Aemon smile "in that case the triangular tokens count for Ser Alliser Thorne the square tokens for Ser Denys Mallister each brother will--"  Aemon says....