A Bittersweet Reunion

Lysithea sees two familiar direwolves and a litter of eight pups walk over to her and she nudges Jon's arm with a smile he looks at her and she nods her head in the direwolves direction he turns and sees Ghost, Fenix and eight pups walking towards them Lysithea walks over to Fenix and says softly in her baritone male voice as she cups her direwolves chin "they're beautiful Fenix!"  she pets Ghost as she says in her baritone male voice "you both did well!"  she moves her hand away from Ghost then nods her head at Jon Ghost looks at Jon then walks over to him Jon kneels down and pets him then says "I missed you, boy"  Tollett takes a few steps forward and asks "what shall we do with this lot?"  Jon stands up and looks at the daughter wives of Craster then says to them "it's not safe for you here on your own Mance Rayder has a army heading this way and there's worse out there than Mance come with us to Castle Black"  Lysithea says with a slight scoff in her baritone male voice "as if they'll be any safer there!"  Jon looks at her "Mance's army is heading in that direction, they've been trained to serve not to fight not to mention from what I can see the idiots who stayed here and played King treated them just as bad if not worse than Craster, war is headed our way Snow and no offense meant to these ladies we don't want to cook for those planning on killing us"  she says in her baritone male voice he chuckles at the last bit "meaning all respect Ser Crow, but he's right Craster beat us and worse your brother Crows beat us and worse we'll find our own way"  one of the wives says "you want to stay here? in Craster's Keep?"  Jon asks the woman looks at the house she's lived in for far too long and has nothing but bad memories in it then spits on the ground and says "burn it to the ground and all the dead with it"  and that's what Jon and his comrades do and before the ladies leave Lysithea asks Fenix and Ghost's permission to allow them to take two of her pups with them which both direwolves grant the other six get named after Lysithea's dearly departed family and Jon's aunt Jon understood why she named them after her family but not why she named one after his aunt "one she's a girl and two there are going to be too many Eddard's and Robb's and the world could hardly handle one of them!"  she teases softly in her normal nectarous voice when he asks her once they were alone he chuckles "I think I might send one to Gilly though for both Sam's sake maybe Inkeri or Ísleifr I think after all she's been through she'll be brave enough to handle one and she'll probably be grateful for the extra protection for her son I'll let Sam choose which one and perhaps have him take the chosen one to her"  she says he nods with a smile and that's exactly what happens when they get back to Castle Black and Sam chooses Inkeri who has fur that is much like her mothers "smart, Ísleifr looks too much like Ghost and with her last meeting with that direwolf she might not handle it well"  Lysithea says in her baritone male voice Sam smiles "go on I got Dragon's permission for you and as you well know I don't much care about Alliser's or Slynt's"  she says in her baritone male voice Sam nods then hugs her then leaves with Inkeri at his side.... he had watched her get Ghost's and Fenix's permission which he's gotten used to he was the only one other than Jon in Castle Black who knows she can speak with animals in the most unique way he's ever seen....

 he had watched her get Ghost's and Fenix's permission which he's gotten used to he was the only one other than Jon in Castle Black who knows she can speak with animals in the most unique way he's ever seen