Do You Take Me For A Fool!?

Podrick walks over to the table and sets down a large book which is Tyrion's gift to his nephew he bows then walks away and Tyrion stands up out of his seat then walks around the table and stands in front of it "a book?"  Joffrey asks "The Lives of the Four Kings" Grand Maester Kaeth's history of the reins of Daeron the Young Dragon, Baelor the Blessed, Aegon the Unworthy and Daeron the Good a book every king should read"  Tyrion replies "or have read to him!"  Lysianassa whispers Sansa hides a chuckle Tyrion hides a smile Joffrey shifts in his chair then looks at his grandfather who seemed to be waiting to hear how thankful he is for the gift he has received then he looks at Tyrion and says "now, that the war is won, we should all find time for wisdom thank you, uncle"  Tyrion bows then returns to his seat and Lysianassa kisses his lips which makes him smile a soldier walks over in full armor with a sword laying in his hands and places it on the table before Joffery "there are only two Valyrian steel swords in the capital, your Grace, freshly forged in your honor"  Tywin who stood as the soldier walked over says a excited Joffery stands up, walks around the table then takes the sword out of it's sheath and swings it around "careful, your Grace nothing cuts like Valyrian steel"  Pycelle says "so, the say"  Joffery replies as he turns in a circle and goes to cut the book Tyrion had gifted him in half but gets stopped by another sword and he knew exactly who the owner of that sword is he looks at his aunt with narrowed eyes and she stares at him with angry ones which frightens him and he moves the sword away "Podrick, find a safer place for the book please"  Lysianassa says Podrick walks over and picks the book up then walks away with a bow "you go anywhere near him and I'll skin you boy!"  Lysianassa threatens darkly through her teeth as she stares at Joffrey "he's not some poor prostitute who does as her paying or "gifted" master says without argument he's my friend and a member of MY family which means just like Sansa he is under my protection and I'm sure you know what that means!"  she says he nods with wide frightened eyes "if you truly want to test that blade we could spare right here, right now, I am truly curious just how bad you are with a sword and just so you know my sword is also made of Valyrian steel so if you are good with your sword we'll be evenly matched"  she says he growls Tywin watches them with a amused expression on his face as Lysianassa walks around the table then prepares herself for a battle everyone knows Joffrey would be too afraid to fight and just by her stance he knows she will do well in a sword fight "oh come on! I'm a girl who was trained by dwarves just how dangerous can I be for a boy in a crown to fight!?!"  she asks mockingly and Joffrey stupidly takes the bait as he walks over to where she stands in the center of the area that the breakfast is being served which was the only clear area there he sets up his stance then plunges towards her with his sword sticking out which he loses in just a few swift strokes of hers and it lands point down on the table in front of a smiling Tywin "it seems you have forgotten the so called sparing match I had with Ser Meryn when he attempted to do as you asked him to do with Sansa way back when my husband was Hand of the King if I recall he lost just as badly as you did I suppose I was right you all do need better training!"  she says Joffrey growls Tywin laughs Joffrey looks at his grandfather in shock she walks over to the table and stands before Tywin who bows his head at her like he knew what she was "asking" and she pulls the sword out of the table then looks at it as one should look at a sword not brandishing it around like a child playing with a stick but truly admiring it's craftsmanship "it is a well made blade though the blacksmith did wonderfully and should be commended for his work"  she says as she looks at it "he was"  Tywin tells her she smiles at him "I do believe it is custom for a sword to have a name here does anyone have any suggestions!?"  she asks as she looks around "Stormbringer"  one man calls out "Terminus!"  another man calls out "Widow's Wail"  a third man calls out  "Wolfsbane"  a fourth man calls out and though Joffery was upset that she was the one who asked what HIS sword should be named he says "Widow's Wail I like it"  Lysianassa slides the sword back in its sheath "it may be wise to not let him lift it again till he learns how to properly handle one"  she whispers to Tywin who chuckles she turns and looks at Joffrey then says "head back to your seat before you make a even bigger fool of yourself!"  Joffrey lowers his head and does as he's told....