Here's Where We Say Goodbye For Now

When Lysianassa returned with Jorah Daenerys asks her to teach her how to protect herself "in the way she does" in other words how to fight and she starts with small slow lessons under the supervision of a smiling Jorah and it just so happens that Daenerys uses some of what she learned against her own brother and when Lysianassa hears about it she knows it's the perfect time for her to leave and she goes to talk to her friend about it much to her surprise Daenerys seemed to agree "I kept you from your own life long enough so now I will "set you free" thank you for all you've done you and your sister are the best friends I have ever had and you both have done more for me than I can ever repay you for I shall never forget either of you and hope to see you both again someday"   Daenerys says then she gives her friend a hug and watches her leave her (Daenerys) tent....

🐺⚔️

Lysithea listens to Jon and Sam talk about the fact that the higher ranking officers sneak off to a brothel while they clean the dining room tables "don't you think it's a little bit unfair? making us take our vows while they sneak off for a little Sally on the side?"  Sam asks Jon looks at the woman he loves who is trying to hide her amusement then at Sam and asks "Sally on the side?"  Sam says "it's silly, isn't it? what, we can't defend the wall unless we're celibate? it's absurd"  Jon replies "I didn't think you'd be so upset about it"  Sam asks "why not? because I'm fat?"  Lysithea teases with her baritone male voice "maybe he figured you'd be too afraid of a girl to even want to go to one!"  Jon hides a smirk as Sam looks at her then looks ashamed of himself and/or his fears "hey! I wasn't trying to be rude sure it wasn't the greatest joke but it's best you teach yourself not to take everything so seriously especially around here besides the best way to get over your fears is to face them head on "become the bull" and use your horns to smash them!"  she says in her baritone male voice Sam smiles then says "it's true though I've never.... been with one they don't like me much you two probably had hundreds"  Jon replies "just one I wanted to marry her but chose to come here instead.... worst decision of my life!"  Sam's eyes widen as he looks at his new friend with a surprised expression on his face then he looks at his other friend who says "my sister I promised her I'd make sure he doesn't get killed too fast.... oh right I'm into guys so.... I guess you can say I'm in heaven's hell for none of these assholes are my kinda man!"  Jon tries very hard not to laugh as Sam's eyes just about bug out of his head "if only Rion were here listening to this conversation he'd be just as amused as you are Snow"  Lysithea says in her baritone male voice Jon bursts out laughing then says with a smile "yes I do believe he would Snær"  Sam looks at them with a curious confused expression on his face then he hears Lysithea slam her brush next to his he looks down then asks "what are you doing!?!"  she replies in her baritone male voice "training"  Jon raises his eyebrow at her as she says in her baritone male voice "lets see how well you've been watching pretend your brush is your sword and mine is your opponent and try to defeat it"  no one noticed that Ser Alliser walked in as Sam and Lysithea start their little war with the brushes and she gave the frightened boy some pointers as they hit the table with their brushes....

**since magic is known in Game of Thornes I may use a bit of it though probably not the type of magic that is known within it this way the twin OC's can reach certain places within a small amount of time and I can bring Lysianassa back to Tyrion sooner**